TotallyOz

Sao Paulo Saunas

Just returned from a few weeks in the great city of Sao Paulo. It is amazing and wonderful. I love the city and the people. This time I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel. It is close to the Jardines area which is full of great shops and restaurants. It is a fantastic area. It is also very gay friendly and tons of gays live there and play there.

The boys at LaGoa were fun and lively most night. Fragata was full on Saturday and Sundays were better. Alterosas is the best on Saturday afternoon.

I was a little more adventurous this time around and played a great deal in the gay park at night. I met some great guys there and some hot ones. You MUST be careful if you pick up someone from the park as it is dangerous and there have been many problem there with robbing and murders over the years. I had no problems but I always pick a sweet face.

I spent the majority of my time at LaGoa and really did have some fun there. I learned one thing that I need to remember. That is when you want a massage only, ask the Massagista instead of the boys. Even though they say they can massage, they suck. Literally. They all preferred sex to an hour massage and the 3 I asked for this all sucked.

I think the scene in Sao Paulo is fun and the malls are full of hot boys. The saunas do get some hotties but the streets are great too if you have traveled there and are adventurous.

My best guy was someone that no longer works the saunas but came in to see me every day or two. He just takes my breath away every time I see him. His top ONLY personality usually turns me off but something about his smile and his liveliness turns me into his bitch. LOL

The guys there are the best sex on earth. I have found few that aren't passionate and amazing.

Oz,

Good to see you haven't lost your stamina after all that weight loss. Now I understand about that Muay Thai trainging... getting yourself into shape to to take on those hot Brazilian guys. ;)

LOL. Well, I'm not sure anything would get me into enough shape to take on all the ones I wanted. ^_^

Guest Conway

I stayed in the Renaissance on my first trip to Sao Paulo a few years back. Unless you travel on miles, the Paulista Plaza, which is located about a mile or two away on Alameda Santos is a much better bang for your buck. It is a Brazilian Hotel. Rooms are a bit less spacious than those at the Renaissance. It has a great outdoor pool that's always occupied by some dropdead gorgeous boys when I am there.

Another benefit of the Paulista Plaza is that it is right across the street from Baby Beef Rubaiyat, one of the best grass fed steakhouses in the city of Sao Paulo. The owners raise their own gattle on the pampass plains of western Brazil creating a steak that rivals the best Argentine beef that I have eaten.

Both hotels are relatively close to LaGoa though I must tell you that the staff at the Renaissance all seemed to know where I had been when I returned one night. Maybe it was a chatty hotel taxi driver.

I've been holdingh back on a Brazil trip for a while now due to the deplorable exchange rate. I think that I'm going to have to give in sooner rather than later.