Guest StuCotts

Daniel Radcliffe

The better picture is here

More than one source says this is a Photoshopped fake. Our own RockHard on daddysreviews described enlarging it in Photoshop and detecting the line of blurred pixels just below waist level that revealed the cut-and-paste. I haven't bothered to check his work, but I believe him.

• Members
I will be viewing the penis in question from Row E, but, alas, not until November. I will not exaggerate its size, or minimize its potential.

I'm taking my binoculars when I see him in October from Row G. Hopefully, I'll be able to verify if the picture in question is a fake or not.

Have tried contacting him to see if he's available for a one-on-one session that night. But, alas, he hasn't responded (yet). :lol:

Guest StuCotts
Radcliffe can be hot when shot the right way.

He has one of those faces that can be awesome or awful depending on the lighting.

Reminds me of a scene that I think I remember in Smiles of a Summer Night, where Fredrik Egerman says approximately: "My body looks good, but not in the light and not in perspective".

If the photographer has to deploy all his tricks to make you look good, you don't look good.

Guest StuCotts
But in Radcliffe's case he's been hit by a curse from Lord Voldemorte that alters his attractiveness.

You can't blame him for being a victim of the Dark Arts.

No blame for nobody nohow.

But I do confess to some puzzlement about all the heavy breathing directed at him. Unless my info is off, the sight of his pics is enough to guarantee that myriad dicks will be pounded and as many pussies vibrated. Over what? His face is at very best ordinary, his body is no better than nice, and his dick in the dick shot seen round the world is ersatz.

?

• Members
No blame for nobody nohow.

But I do confess to some puzzlement about all the heavy breathing directed at him. Unless my info is off, the sight of his pics is enough to guarantee that myriad dicks will be pounded and as many pussies vibrated. Over what? His face is at very best ordinary, his body is no better than nice, and his dick in the dick shot seen round the world is ersatz.

?

Speaks more to the horniness of the beholder than the hotness of the pics. no?