Lucky

The New Craigslist

• Members

My local Palm Springs craigslist no longer has an erotic services section, thus even massages are out. But the m4m section offers this:

18m seeking pnp tonight or tomorrow - 18 (ps)

Reply to:pers-fn2zj-118****656@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-22, 12:45AM PDT

looking to pnp tonight and get fucked.im btm and will do just about anything.im 5'9 150 athletic.into getting spanked and sucking cock and rimmming.any age is ok as long as you like pnp

and have some as well.im 420 friendly and i have some and popper friendly as well dont have any.plz be able to host

Wouldn't society be better off if I just paid a guy to jack me off, rather than indulge an 18 year old's need for drugs? This ad is okay, but erotic services for money are not. On the other hand, no pic, and the ad could easily be a cop's setup.

Guest lurkerspeaks

It appears that this elimination of "erotic services" ads is only in the US.. a quick check of the Montreal craigslist shows that section still "up and running"......

• Members

Right you are.

And, although there are relatively few, you'll also find "erotic services" ads up and running in all of Europe and South America, as well as China, Egypt, India, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates.

So much for free speech. 32.gif

• Members

What we have right now in Palm Springs is therapeutic service. That's where all of the masseurs have gone. Now, instead of having a gay section and a straightsection, it is all lumped into one, which means the pussies prevail.

• Members

The “adult services†section still has a “m4m†filter and, in San Francisco at least, there are a few that catch the eye. Most for massage, there are no erotic services offered in any of these ads, and no full monty of course.

Hot Skater Boy Stud

3mf3pd3lfZZZZZZZZZ95kdbe65f19445817da.jpg

Hot Italian Boi Hosting

3n43m43lfZZZZZZZZZ95nedfbef79667d1869.jpg

Adult Lifestyle House Cleaner

3kb3o93lfZZZZZZZZZ95n47afa2230a7d1282.jpg