msclelovr

Rio in September or October

• Members

I'd appreciate some help please

I've been to Rio once before, in November and the weather was great (warm, sunny and only 1 cloudy day). I stayed in Ipanema and I didn't hire any guys as I was with my (now ex-)boyfriend, a blond muscled Argentine. We stayed in an executive room at the Ipanema Plaza, and I liked the hotel and area. I insisted we visit Copacabana but I felt it was dirty and shabby, as the bf had warned me.

I speak both Spanish and French well, and he spoke some Portuguese, but we still had language difficulties at times. And I never figured out the taxis - some with their lights on had passengers in back; some with their lights off stopped to pick us up LOL

Qu 1: I'm thinking of visiting Rio in September/October and doing some hiring. I've checked the weather stats, but I wonder what experienced guys think of a trip then?

Qu 2: if I sign in a working guy as an overnight visitor, would the Ipanema Plaza be OK?

Qu 3: what sort of daily or weekly rates do guides (such as Danilo/Wellington) charge? do they sleep in the same room? and are they OK if I hire a guy?

Qu 4: how much of a "step-down" in quality would I find the Hotel Atlantico?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Guest fourjogran
I'd appreciate some help please

I've been to Rio once before, in November and the weather was great (warm, sunny and only 1 cloudy day). I stayed in Ipanema and I didn't hire any guys as I was with my (now ex-)boyfriend, a blond muscled Argentine. We stayed in an executive room at the Ipanema Plaza, and I liked the hotel and area. I insisted we visit Copacabana but I felt it was dirty and shabby, as the bf had warned me.

I speak both Spanish and French well, and he spoke some Portuguese, but we still had language difficulties at times. And I never figured out the taxis - some with their lights on had passengers in back; some with their lights off stopped to pick us up LOL

Qu 1: I'm thinking of visiting Rio in September/October and doing some hiring. I've checked the weather stats, but I wonder what experienced guys think of a trip then?

Qu 2: if I sign in a working guy as an overnight visitor, would the Ipanema Plaza be OK?

Qu 3: what sort of daily or weekly rates do guides (such as Danilo/Wellington) charge? do they sleep in the same room? and are they OK if I hire a guy?

Qu 4: how much of a "step-down" in quality would I find the Hotel Atlantico?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Stayed at the Ipanema Plaza. Great area. Brought Danilo up from Sao Paulo. He charges $100 a day. Is strictly a guide. No sex. But great to be with. Also great guide to the saunas.