Guest lurkerspeaks

Current nightly "specials' at Rio saunas

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am going to be in Rio in a couple of months (week before thanksgiving) and was wondering if anyone has been there very recently and can share what specials each of the saunas are running each day.. I know that meio mundo has no towel night several days.. and from last year's visit, I remember several different nights were free cabine night. I am trying to get a game plan in place as to which night to go where.. I appreciate any and all current updates.. Thanks..

Meo Mundo no towel nights have become almost if not every night! but officially they are Monday/Weds./Sat. closed on Sundays. Mondays are good because besides the No Towel nights, 117 is closed on Mondays. I spoke recently to Acyr the owner and they have now bought the building next to the one they bought 3 months ago which is next to the original. the plans are to open a gay bar/club in the third building. The second building has 10 of the new suites in it. and two floors are still going under renovation.

Club 117 has free cabines on Tues and Bingo boy on Thursdays. Sunday's are usually good since MM is closed.

Pointe 202, has promotions the same as 117 on Tues and Thurs., but less guys than 117, but still can be good.

Spazio 18 has a promotion for Boy/Room all for $50.R (approx. $28. U.S.) but I neither like the place or the guys there so can't give you first hand info. IMHO, the place is not worth a visit.

Tomcal, plese help me out.

1) I'll be in Rio for the February carnival, and I already know I'll be available for saunas only on Saturday and Sunday. Are all of them closed on Sundays, or just MM?

2) I think I'm going to stick to MM and 202, because I'm staying in a Copacabana hotel. Any other suggestions?

3) Are there enough garotos to chose from early on in the afternoon?

4) What's bingo boy night? Is that what I think it is (playing bingo for a boy)?

Thanks

Tomcal, plese help me out.

1) I'll be in Rio for the February carnival, and I already know I'll be available for saunas only on Saturday and Sunday. Are all of them closed on Sundays, or just MM?

2) I think I'm going to stick to MM and 202, because I'm staying in a Copacabana hotel. Any other suggestions?

3) Are there enough garotos to chose from early on in the afternoon?

4) What's bingo boy night? Is that what I think it is (playing bingo for a boy)?

Thanks

1) & 2)

MM is closed on Sundays, Club 117 is closed on Mondays, Pointe 202 is open 7 days a week. I would do 117 and Pointe if I were you. If you are staying in Copacabana, then you are only 5 subway stops, about 10 mins. from Club 117 and definitely has the most guys and overall the greatest number of HOT guys of all the saunas, IMHO. I really Like the atmosphere at MM but the hottest guys this time were at the two other saunas.

3) There usually is many more boys than customers...except during Carnival than it becomes a "sellers market"! As many customers as boys if not more. If you go from 4:30 to 6:30 you should miss the bulk of the crowd that shows up after 6:00. there are obviously less boys before 6:00, but I find you can find some really cute ones that what to do a programma and get their money and be out of the suana and home before 7:00. Again u would have a better chance at Pointe or 117 early on.

4) If you win bingo you get a Room and Boy of your choice and the sauna pays!(btw the sauna only pays them $50.R so you know that's the going rate or the boys wouldn't participate, but they will all ask for 100.) I never play as I find when the game is going on all the customers are in the bar area playing so it's a good time to take a guy up to a room and not have to wait! I don't know what nights the various saunas have bingo boy but it's listed on their websites, but I seem to remember it's usually Tues or Thurs depending on the sauna.

• Members

1) & 2)

MM is closed on Sundays, Club 117 is closed on Mondays, Pointe 202 is open 7 days a week. I would do 117 and Pointe if I were you. If you are staying in Copacabana, then you are only 5 subway stops, about 10 mins. from Club 117 and definitely has the most guys and overall the greatest number of HOT guys of all the saunas, IMHO. I really Like the atmosphere at MM but the hottest guys this time were at the two other saunas.

3) There usually is many more boys than customers...except during Carnival than it becomes a "sellers market"! As many customers as boys if not more. If you go from 4:30 to 6:30 you should miss the bulk of the crowd that shows up after 6:00. there are obviously less boys before 6:00, but I find you can find some really cute ones that what to do a programma and get their money and be out of the suana and home before 7:00. Again u would have a better chance at Pointe or 117 early on.

4) If you win bingo you get a Room and Boy of your choice and the sauna pays!(btw the sauna only pays them $50.R so you know that's the going rate or the boys wouldn't participate, but they will all ask for 100.) I never play as I find when the game is going on all the customers are in the bar area playing so it's a good time to take a guy up to a room and not have to wait! I don't know what nights the various saunas have bingo boy but it's listed on their websites, but I seem to remember it's usually Tues or Thurs depending on the sauna.

I need to make a list of all very valuable pieces of advice found in this forum before my trip to Rio !