Gaybutton

Not Just the Bars for "Off"

Here's something I didn't know until last night. It had never even occurred to me that you might be able to take a boy "off" from a restaurant.

I was eating in a gay-owned restaurant. One of the waiters was flirting with one of my friends. My friend asked the waiter what time he finishes work. The boy said 1:00 AM, but that's not a problem because he can be taken "off" just like the bars. I asked him if he was serious. He said yes and that several gay-owned restaurants allow it. Neither of us asked him how much the "off" fee is, but I would imagine it would be in par with the "off" fees charged in bars when someone wants to "off" a waiter.

Guest wowpow

I hope that the fees are printed on the menu and it's clearly stated if Service and VAT are included.

Is there any reason that you don't mention the restaurant name?

I hope that the fees are printed on the menu and it's clearly stated if Service and VAT are included.

(Meant in humor). Now I'm wondering where they would list that on a restaurant menu? Under the chicken section or under the dessert section? I can see it now:

Desserts:

Ice cream - vinilla, chocolate, strawberry---------------------------------------30 baht

Pie - Apple, Cherry, Lemon Meringue--------------------------------------------40 baht

Waiters - Somchai, Tor, Arm, Ping, Top----------------------------------------300 baht*

*Off fee to restaurant.

P.S. If all waiters are offed, your food delivery will be slightly delayed (i.e., our waiters won't be the only ones being ________ed!)

Here's something I didn't know until last night. It had never even occurred to me that you might be able to take a boy "off" from a restaurant.

I

Don't the waiters at clubber also work as off-boys in the beer bar next door at the same time?

Don't the waiters at clubber also work as off-boys in the beer bar next door at the same time?

You might be right about that. I'm not sure. From what I've seen, the waiters in the restaurant work only in the restaurant and the waiters at the bar work only at the bar. If they exchange places, I haven't seen it.