Guest lurkerspeaks

Rio in November

Guest lurkerspeaks

I will be celebrating the big 5-0 in Rio this year. I arrive on Wed Nov 10, and depart on Tues, Nov 16 (actual bday is Nov 15).. Thanks go out to Dreysonal for helping make the hotel arrangements at the Atlantico Copacabana....

Unfortunately, my regular travel buddy is not able to go this year, so I am traveling alone. Would love to meet up with any fellow posters who might be in town at the same time. I know I will miss a few people who will be arriving for thanksgiving, just after I leave. If you are looking to go around that time, please drop me a line so we can try to meet up for a bite, a drink, or a trip to the saunas....

I look forward to seeing this again....

DSC_0278.jpg

and hopefully a few more like this as well...

Riobruto.jpg

• Members

Is it Dreysonal that runs Gay Travel Brazil? Could you PM me his contact info?

I'm weighing the idea of going in September, if it's not too late to get a good deal--I'll be on indefinite furlough at work so worried about spending money... But on the other hand I don't get any vacation time when work's going so I really should take advantage of the chance to spend a month or so on my first real vacation.

And congrats (or commiserations) on the 5-0!

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tomorrow it will be 14 weeks until Vaca to Rio.. Seems like a long time but (hopefully) it will go by fast...Still haven't been able to convince anyone to travel there at the same time...

• Members

Is it Dreysonal that runs Gay Travel Brazil? Could you PM me his contact info?

I'm weighing the idea of going in September, if it's not too late to get a good deal--I'll be on indefinite furlough at work so worried about spending money... But on the other hand I don't get any vacation time when work's going so I really should take advantage of the chance to spend a month or so on my first real vacation.

And congrats (or commiserations) on the 5-0!

JKane, just take the plunge and monitor your funds accordingly, and you'll personally feel better in the long run. Ever since my first few visits to "Mother Brazil," I am glad that I took that plunge. Rio de janeiro is my favorite city in the world for its beauty, its ambience, its people in general (but mainly its "mens"-- and yes-- I also have appreciated the culture that reigns there, too!

You can email Drey by going to his website and finding the email address. Unfortunately, I have not memorized it and would dare not leaving this site and trying to obtain it from my e address book. I would probably lose this message to you! www.gaytravelbrazil.com

• Members

JKane, just take the plunge and monitor your funds accordingly, and you'll personally feel better in the long run. Ever since my first few visits to "Mother Brazil," I am glad that I took that plunge. Rio de janeiro is my favorite city in the world for its beauty, its ambience, its people in general (but mainly its "mens"-- and yes-- I also have appreciated the culture that reigns there, too!

You can email Drey by going to his website and finding the email address. Unfortunately, I have not memorized it and would dare not leaving this site and trying to obtain it from my e address book. I would probably lose this message to you! www.gaytravelbrazil.com

Thanks! I've been in touch with Drey but am still vacillating. I really want to, and want to do it right, but it adds up to a whole lot of expense while I won't have any income, what with paying my rent still, flights aren't bad, but hotels plus meals plus saunas plus boys... And drinks and touristy stuff...

Even my roughest estimate (leaving out plenty) it comes to at least one fourth of my savings... at the START of an indefinite furlough. I'd be much closer to pulling the trigger IF they'd give me a definite start-back date at work, which may be coming... They'll either tell me the day after I've missed out on reasonable fares or the day after I've booked everything to extend two weeks after the day they need me back!!

I'm also a bit mindful of a poster from the Hooville days, also showed up at an LA dinner or two, who went down there and kinda lost himself from what I'd heard. Rapaz or something like that? What ever happened to him?

Guest tomcal

"...I'm also a bit mindful of a poster from the Hooville days, also showed up at an LA dinner or two, who went down there and kinda lost himself from what I'd heard. Rapaz or something like that? What ever happened to him?"

After a trip to Rio he became enamored with the boys the sun and the Drugs!

He quit his job and moved down there with out a plan or job or money! the good news is He contacted me about 6 months ago, and is back in the states and doing fine..but the issue was DRUGS! not anything to do with suanas/boys or Rio.

• Members

After a trip to Rio he became enamored with the boys the sun and the Drugs!

He quit his job and moved down there with out a plan or job or money! the good news is He contacted me about 6 months ago, and is back in the states and doing fine..but the issue was DRUGS! not anything to do with suanas/boys or Rio.

Good to hear he's made it back! Drugs do seem to play a key role in the few stories about people having bad experiences down there...

Guest lurkerspeaks

JKane,

I know each person is different in their spending habits.. Of course it is easy to spend thousands in a very few days.. But last year when I went to Rio, I was there for 7days, 6nites. We went to at least one sauna every nite...Granted, I had my airfare and hotel paid before I left the states, but I went thru less spending money for a full week in Rio than I do on a 4 nite trip to Montreal. That included saunas/boys, meals, excursions, etc....If you would like to message me privately, I would happily discuss amounts with you..

Guest lurkerspeaks

10 weeks to go... WOOHOO....

If anyone has been to Rio in the last month or so, can you please post here an update of any specials currently running at the saunas, as well as which sauna seemed busier on which nite. I will be arriving on Wednesday and departing on the following Tuesday, so that gives me 6 nites of potential sauna visits...

For those who don't know, my preference leans more towards the twink type over the muscle guys.. Thanks for any help...

PS.. still looking for a travel partner--anyone have any free vacation time????

Guest lurkerspeaks

the guy in the last pic is the only one I have actually seen/met in person. I did find him very attractive physically, but he claimed to be total top, no sucking dick, no kissing, and basically just wanted to get his dick sucked or to top someone....For some, that would be paradise.. but I prefer more of a "boyfriend experience" instead of a wham bam type experience..

That being said, if he is still at the saunas (117), I might take him for a spin.. Afterall, lots of the boys say one thing in the lounge, but do much different behind closed doors..

There is a slight possibility that I will be there during this time. If so, I hope we can meet up and hang out. I have to be in NYC for the weekend of Nov. 7 and have not made any arrangements afterward. It will all depend on family in USA before those dates.

How much did you get the Atlantico for? Do they have FAST high speed Internet Free?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I had Gary at Gaytravelbrazil book my hotel (Atlantico).. This will be the third year in a row that I have gone to Rio, and the Atlantico has gone up each year. This year, I am paying around $115 for a standard room. I specifically asked for one of the new standard rooms (they took the old junior suites and divided them into two standard rooms, with completely new furnishings, baths, etc..Originally Gary said it shouldn't be a problem getting the room type I wanted, but now he is saying that they are becoming increasingly more difficult to work with.

He is investigating a new hotel, called the Atlantis, which is on the edge between Copacabana and Ipanema. They claim to have the same visitor policy as Atlantico, plus they offer free wifi and free inroom safes, both of which Atlantico charges extra for. AND, their room rate is less than at the Atlantico. This new hotel is between two subway stations, the Cantalago stop (the one just past Siguero Campos) and the newest end of line stop in Ipanema. Gary has someone staying there this month and he is supposed to update me on how that visit went. I might cancel at Atlantico and move to the Atlantis if the report is good.

Closer to Ipanema means closer to the Galletos restaurant with the most delicious baby chickens.....YUMMY

• Members

Here are a few "yummies"

130b.jpg

130aa.jpg

121c.jpg

98d.jpg

and finally, the uncensored version of the pic in the original post on this topic..

A112E1F4268.jpg

I'd yield to any or all of these "yummies" in a heartbeat! They'd give my "tight chunnel" its long overdue long and hard workout! YUM! YUM! YUM! Bring them on 1-1 or for an all night fuckfest 1-5some!!!! :o^_^ :) :o

• Members

Here are a few "yummies"

130b.jpg

130aa.jpg

121c.jpg

98d.jpg

and finally, the uncensored version of the pic in the original post on this topic..

A112E1F4268.jpg

I'd yield to any or all of these "yummies" in a heartbeat! I know they'd give my "tight chunnel" its long overdue long and hard workout! YUM! YUM! YUM! Bring them on 1-1 or for an all night fuckfest 1-5some!!!! :o^_^ :) :o

Guest lurkerspeaks

Does anyone know the approximate cost for taxi from airport to the atlantico? I have always had transfers arranged thru GTB but am doing a taxi this year

I had Gary at Gaytravelbrazil book my hotel (Atlantico).. This will be the third year in a row that I have gone to Rio, and the Atlantico has gone up each year. This year, I am paying around $115 for a standard room. I specifically asked for one of the new standard rooms (they took the old junior suites and divided them into two standard rooms, with completely new furnishings, baths, etc..Originally Gary said it shouldn't be a problem getting the room type I wanted, but now he is saying that they are becoming increasingly more difficult to work with.

He is investigating a new hotel, called the Atlantis, which is on the edge between Copacabana and Ipanema. They claim to have the same visitor policy as Atlantico, plus they offer free wifi and free inroom safes, both of which Atlantico charges extra for. AND, their room rate is less than at the Atlantico. This new hotel is between two subway stations, the Cantalago stop (the one just past Siguero Campos) and the newest end of line stop in Ipanema. Gary has someone staying there this month and he is supposed to update me on how that visit went. I might cancel at Atlantico and move to the Atlantis if the report is good.

Closer to Ipanema means closer to the Galletos restaurant with the most delicious baby chickens.....YUMMY

The Atlantico is still a great deal and value given what has happened to the values of the dollar and the real the past few years. On my first trip to Rio five years ago, I stayed there for around $95 a night. In comparison, the Paulista Plaza in Sao Paulo was $85 a night back the,n too. Now, it's $180 if you prepay. $210 if you don't. My $50 a night rooms in Floripa are how $150 a night rooms.

I remember 2005 fondly.

• Members

Here are a few "yummies"

130b.jpg

130aa.jpg

121c.jpg

98d.jpg

A112E1F4268.jpg

the last guy on the pictures,(the uncensored one), has one of 117's 3 best dicks. I'm talking about beauty, not size. I've seen somewhere on the forum somebody asking if it was easy to find uncut dicks in Rio. Is not that common but this guy is one of them. I believe his name is Marcelo. The other top dicks at 117 are Ferraz (the #1 and in my opinion the best dick in Rio!) and Diego, a relatively new comer, that is also the best erection in the house. All 3 of them are uncut.

• Members

the last guy on the pictures,(the uncensored one), has one of 117's 3 best dicks. I'm talking about beauty, not size. I've seen somewhere on the forum somebody asking if it was easy to find uncut dicks in Rio. Is not that common but this guy is one of them. I believe his name is Marcelo. The other top dicks at 117 are Ferraz (the #1 and in my opinion the best dick in Rio!) and Diego, a relatively new comer, that is also the best erection in the house. All 3 of them are uncut.

Correction: I mean to say all 3 of them are cut, circumcised, sorry for the mishap.