Guest tomcal

Muscle Identical Twins in Rio

Guest tomcal

I had mentioned in the previous post on "Rio Memorial Day Weekend", on running into the twins who I originally met when they were 19 and now are 22. The "before and after" pics below show what workouts and steroids can do! They are really nice guys, but I preferred the less muscle look. The first pic was taken 2007 and the pic with both of them in it was taken several months ago. Unlike the other twins in Rio, these two never work in the same saunas at the same time. One will be at Pointe and the other at 117 or Meo Mundo.

• Members

The hunkier pic is less appealing. Last in Rio, I did one of a set of twins. He was pretty good except for trying to make more money off of me. I heard his brother was worse in bed, so I skipped him.

I agree that doing identical twins together could be a real hoot.

Guest tomcal

"Last in Rio, I did one of a set of twins. He was pretty good except for trying to make more money off of me. I heard his brother was worse in bed, so I skipped him.

I agree that doing identical twins together could be a real hoot."

Lucky was it the twins that work at Pointe?(pic below)we call them the good twin and bad twin, but actually they are both fun but do try to rush things.

I have done them both together and individually. As I got to know them over the last three years, the sex kept getting better, the first time was very mediocre but on later trips was good enough that I had them over for a overnight! There are three sets of identical twins working on and off at the Rio saunas and countless sets of brothers and cousins.

• Members

I had mentioned in the previous post on "Rio Memorial Day Weekend", on running into the twins who I originally met when they were 19 and now are 22. The "before and after" pics below show what workouts and steroids can do! They are really nice guys, but I preferred the less muscle look. The first pic was taken 2007 and the pic with both of them in it was taken several months ago. Unlike the other twins in Rio, these two never work in the same saunas at the same time. One will be at Pointe and the other at 117 or Meo Mundo.

I like mature-looking Brazilian and Thai men!! The twins in this pic would definitely fit the bill in more than one way!!

• Members

"Last in Rio, I did one of a set of twins. He was pretty good except for trying to make more money off of me. I heard his brother was worse in bed, so I skipped him.

I agree that doing identical twins together could be a real hoot."

Lucky was it the twins that work at Pointe?(pic below)we call them the good twin and bad twin, but actually they are both fun but do try to rush things.

I have done them both together and individually. As I got to know them over the last three years, the sex kept getting better, the first time was very mediocre but on later trips was good enough that I had them over for a overnight! There are three sets of identical twins working on and off at the Rio saunas and countless sets of brothers and cousins.

Indeed it was. At first I was tempted to try the other for a comparison, but heard that he was not really into his work. I guess everyone's mileage varies!