Lucky

"I picked up the pillow and smothered him until he was dead".

• Members

Remember Ray Gosling, the BBC guy who went public with killing his suffering lover many years ago?

"I picked up the pillow and smothered him until he was dead". He repeated the claims in a later interview, and now, it turns out it was all a lie. Investigation shows he couldn't have done it, so police are considering charging him with "wasting police time."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/aug/20/ray-gosling-charged-partner-aids

From towleroad.com:

Said Gosling regarding the charges:

"I'm sorry if the police think they wasted their time. It was a small item on a regional TV programme, Inside Out, to my people, with whom I have had an intimate relationship. It got out of hand that winter evening. I had had a week or two talking to people who had told me of the pacts they had had – some fulfilled with wives, lovers, husbands, who were dying in pain and some told me of pacts unfulfilled. I did not expect it to cause this fuss, I'm not joining any cause. I know what some people say, that I said what I did for publicity to promote a book I'm writing. That is absolutely not true, I haven't finished the book yet. Some people say I did it to revive a dying career. I didn't. I said it out of my heart, out of my feeling for people who had told me their intimate private stories and it got out of hand and I'm sorry."

Guest restless

restless, I am sorry for posting something that upset you. LOL, no I am not, I stand by it! :o

Lucky means never having to say you're sorry. ;)