TotallyOz

Comments and Suggestions

As we start on our new Forum, please help us by making suggestions as to how to improve the forum and the site. We really do want your input and we take all comments and suggestions by our members as valuable information.

Thanks.

The GayThailand.com Staff

Guest jimnbkk

OK. Here's the problem: I have not signed in. In fact, if I want to look at individual photos, I must specifically sign in to do so.

But, when I go to look at messages in the forums, including this one that I am replying to, it knows I'm Jimnbkk!! So, obviously I'm really signed in automatically. The Login bars are showing at the top of this page. So, I cannot sign out.

SO the problem is: I'm signed in, but I'm not signed in. I'm going to try and submit this reply without specifically signing in to see what happens.

Edit: It went online without me "login".

OK. Here's the problem: I have not signed in. In fact, if I want to look at individual photos, I must specifically sign in to do so.

But, when I go to look at messages in the forums, including this one that I am replying to, it knows I'm Jimnbkk!! So, obviously I'm really signed in automatically. The Login bars are showing at the top of this page. So, I cannot sign out.

SO the problem is: I'm signed in, but I'm not signed in. I'm going to try and submit this reply without specifically signing in to see what happens.

Edit: It went online without me "login".

Cookies problems

I suggest you to erase the http://www.gaythailand.com cookies on your computers.

So let

Guest jimnbkk

OK. Deleting the cookies signs me off as you said. And, I have to log back into the site to send this reply.

The only anomoly now is that I left this website without signing out, signed out of my browser, but did not erase cookies. When I came back to this site, it wants me to log in up at the top of the page, but because I really didn't sign out, I can send this message to you without specifically signing in.

Now I tried to look at the bios, but it wouldnt let me without specifically signing in!!

This is NOT A BIG DEAL, but I thought it was an interesting quirk in your website.

OK. Deleting the cookies signs me off as you said. And, I have to log back into the site to send this reply.

The only anomoly now is that I left this website without signing out, signed out of my browser, but did not erase cookies. When I came back to this site, it wants me to log in up at the top of the page, but because I really didn't sign out, I can send this message to you without specifically signing in.

Now I tried to look at the bios, but it wouldnt let me without specifically signing in!!

This is NOT A BIG DEAL, but I thought it was an interesting quirk in your website.

I would call it a " Quirk in Windows ". Trust me, it has happen many time at the beginning with window users and this is why it is very important to erase the cookies properly.

1 - sign out.

2 - close internet explorer or whatever you use

3- erase the cookies

4- open internet explorer

4- log back in.

Let's make sure you can log in without problems. If you have any more problems.. just contact me directly : stef@gaythailand.com

Thanks

Guest Jason105

As we start on our new Forum, please help us by making suggestions as to how to improve the forum and the site. We really do want your input and we take all comments and suggestions by our members as valuable information.

Thanks.

The GayThailand.com Staff

Just a note to say "Great job". :excl: I am grateful that you added the very valuable articles that Gaybutton had as a resource on his old site. I had some of them saved on my computer, but, had not transferred them all. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this board functional, useful and most of all interesting without "bloodshed"! :rolleyes: Thanks again for providing those of us who have to wait a while before we can return to LOS with a "Thai connection". \\

all the best,

jason