Guest FourAces

Walk On The Wild Side

Guest FourAces

One thing that I am sure helped me lose weight both times was I made it a point to walk just 15 minutes a night every night even in the rain. In fact the first time I lost the large amount of weight I actually enjoyed my nightly walks and would stretch them out to 30 minutes or more. It was for me a reasonable amount of exercise since prior the most walking I would do was to my car.

Have others here who are or had been changing their eating habits used exercise to help reduce the weight?

• Members

Definitely. I think your approach is the right one, and even a fifteen minute daily walk will start to reset your metabolism. The trick for me is doing something every day - or at least five times a week. It signals your body that times, they are a changin', and it's going to have to change too.

It shouldn't take long for your body to get the message that its goal is no longer being a storehouse for extra calories, and that its new mission is to turn food into energy. As mentioned in the earlier thread, I think it's the permanent changes, however modest, that get the body to adjust its ways for good. I believe that burning a hundred extra calories a day gives a stronger message to your body than burning a thousand extra calories once a week.

By the way, thanks for starting these threads, and thanks to OZ and TY for launching the forum. My GP gave me a challenge in May to lose a few more pounds. I've shed about half during the past couple of months, and the interest here is giving me the focus to drop the rest. smile.gif

Guest zipperzone

Most motivational speakers claim that for something to become a habit, one should do it without interruption for 14 days in a row. So two weeks of walking 15 minutes a day should ensure you do it habitually.

Most motivational speakers claim that for something to become a habit, one should do it without interruption for 14 days in a row. So two weeks of walking 15 minutes a day should ensure you do it habitually.

Does the same apply to fucking? I'll be in Brazil for 14 days. Can I get into that habit there? If so, what do I do when I leave? ^_^ Should I take one or two boys with me back to USA to make sure my habit sticks?

Guest FourAces

Does the same apply to fucking? I'll be in Brazil for 14 days. Can I get into that habit there? If so, what do I do when I leave? ^_^ Should I take one or two boys with me back to USA to make sure my habit sticks?

Yes! In fact its required :o