Guest MRSBUCKET

PGF Street Party

Guest MissMarples

How many frigging websites are you gonna post this link on Bucket?? Trying to get to 500 visitors on your annoying little site are you?

Guest wowpow

"How many frigging websites are you gonna post this link on Bucket?? Trying to get to 500 visitors on your annoying little site are you?" MissMarples

I thought at first that Agatha Christie's Miss Marple had joined the site or possibly someone who admired and looked up to that gentlewoman of great intelligence and refinement. Obviously from the above crude posting ( frigging - gonna YUK!) this is a poor disguise - Miss Jane Marple - no 's'.

It seems, somehow not inappropriate, that this usurper of a good name should be castigating Mrs Bucket - our own dear Hyacinth, in Nom de Plume, for promoting her brothel. Even so it is sad to see such gratuitous vitriol now infecting this board - or am I just being kind?

am I just being kind?

Personally, I think you're being overly kind. The last time that particular person posted on this board was April 24. That was also a put-down post as is the majority of postings he writes here. More than three months later he shows up here again. And why? Just to try to put down someone else. I suppose that's the kind of thing that person thinks is a really good contribution.

If an individual or gay business wishes to post announcements or advertisements on this board, we have absolutely no objection. As a matter of fact we encourage it, no matter how many other boards on which the same thing is posted. Not everyone reads all the gay Thailand boards and this person's crime was to make sure it was announced so that everyone had an opportunity to know about it.

If that bothers some people or if some people don't like someone else's "annoying little site," that's just too bad. To me, that sort of post is the true annoyance.

Guest MissMarples

Oh so sorry to have annoyed you Heir Moderator!

Yet that Bucket woman doesn't? Very strange! Oh well each to there own.