Lucky

Adam Smith Lost?

• Members

Adam Smith last logged in on March 11th. I know he loves living in New York, but whoever thought it could take him away from his beloved MER, you know, the place that gave him $1500 for winning a posting contest. (I am relying on my memory here.)

We seem to be hitting the summer doldrums again, but every once in a while there is a post from someone who hasn't posted in a while, or there is a post from a newcomer who never returns. My suggestion is that when we see either of those, we should make a point of either welcoming them back, or welcoming them period. Let them know that we appreciate their presence here and hope they will make it a regular thing.

I hope Adam is having fun in NYC, but sometimes I worry that he took the wrong subway and can't find his way back to his computer!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I wouldnt be as worried about adam getting on the wrong subway.... Getting on the wrong boy maybe though.

• Members

I didn't realize we were being paid to post on this site. How remiss of me.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I think he posted on the "other" site a few days ago. I think he has just been busy or, as they say, otherwise engaged.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I wonder if he will ever get $1500 from that site...hehehe.

Now my real hope is that he and others will post more so my name isn't so prominent on this page. I do try to keep the conversation going...but will be glad to yield to some new posters and old friends. The more the merrier is true on message boards as well.

• Members

I met Adam in person for the first time in early May. Cooper was kind enough to provide the introduction. So I know he was alive and well as of that moment anyway. I certainly hope that he wasn't driven to stop posting on this site because he met ME! lol

The rumors of my demise... :whistle:

So sorry to have gone AWOL. And grateful for Lucky's poke here. So to speak.

RA1 has it right. The city indeed offers too many distractions. Four nights out of the last seven (if memory obtains!) found someone or other under my roof besides me. All right, under my covers.

Grateful too for marcanthony's existence proof! I neglected to say how much I enjoyed finally meeting you, marc. So many thanks to Cooper for the introduction.

I promise not to be such a stranger here.