episevilla

News from Curitiba, Brasil

• Members

Thanks for your report. As a visitor to Curitiba a few years back, I think I went in 2006, it's purported to be the most European of Brasilian cities; it's also know for its ecological mindiness; thus it was a very, very clean city irrespective of its being in South America. Club 520 was wonderful, but since I was ill, I chose not to be with any garotos. They asked my amigo what was the problem, he didn't say much. But when the guys approached me, etc., I smiled and said "noa obrigado!"

Foz do Iguacu is a "must visit" for anyone going to Brasil or to Argentina. If one has not done this, go and take in all of this magnificence. Stay in a lodging right at the falls on either side. This experience will be long remembered.

So, to the writer, thanks again for sharing. It was most appreciated by this reader!!!

Ok, guys. I was pretty bussy my first week in Curitiba. Yesterday --sunday-- I went to Club 773, Sauna & Bar. Not many patrons, nor garotos. The last ones were around 6/8, not bad certainly, but far from Río saunas. The place is very nice, though; some years ago there was a very poor place in Centro with the same name, but they have totally improve moving to this pleasant house with some garden.

I must add we have here a long weekend, and many people went outside. Let us see the ambience in working days.

I met a nice guy from Goiânia, a tall 22 yo guy with good face and body. 100 BRS seems to be the regular price.

I have to check Sauna 520. I hope to find more action there.

Epi

A nice evening in Club 520 (Avda. Senador Souza Naves, 520 -- Curitiba). A very well preserved villa in a residential sector (Cristo Rei), not far from Centro. A guy at the gate to add safety. Across the street there is a taxi stop.

The sauna is very good: nice ambience, bar, hot water in the showers, dry and wet sauna well running... There were many people today (a local feast), half clientes (some very attractive) // half garotos: from muscle to regular guys -- from the most handsome I ever have seen (he said he's going to SP) to the quite fadded ones. A muscle guy asked for 200: valeu. A cute guy with a defined body asked for 70: welcome. He was very pleasant in the cabina, too.

Greetings

Epi

A nice evening in Club 520 (Avda. Senador Souza Naves, 520 -- Curitiba). A very well preserved villa in a residential sector (Cristo Rei), not far from Centro. A guy at the gate to add safety. Across the street there is a taxi stop.

The sauna is very good: nice ambience, bar, hot water in the showers, dry and wet sauna well running... There were many people today (a local feast), half clientes (some very attractive) // half garotos: from muscle to regular guys -- from the most handsome I ever have seen (he said he's going to SP) to the quite fadded ones. A muscle guy asked for 200: valeu. A cute guy with a defined body asked for 70: welcome. He was very pleasant in the cabina, too.

Greetings

Epi

Yesterday it was very popular the Clube 520. I met the most handsome guy ever and did a brincadeira AT ONCE. 24 y.o, this António is from Italian descent. Grat kisser, vers., very client oriented... too handsome, really, but true!. Nice muscled and hairy body... Delícia!