Guest GayPattayan

Please ignore "invitation from allen" to join a board

Guest GayPattayan

Several friends have let me know they were puzzled to get an "invitation" by e-mail supposedly from me. The invitation was to "join me" on a particular "meeting place" board, quechup.com .

"MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies. I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did.

I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm sorry so many of my friends got stuck with mail from them, supposedly from me. My sincere regrets.

Thanks to my friends for alerting me to the problem!!!!!!! Embarrassing and astounding, but doubtless my carelessness!!!!

Allen

I received one of those "invitations," but it was obvious that it had to be some kind of mistake or spyware thing. I didn't fall for it and I doubt that many people did. Please don't worry about it. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. These kinds of things happen to a great many people.