Guest TOPMAN

Topman Double delight

You misspelled your link, omitting the 'p' in 'top.' I have corrected it for you. I also clicked the link to make sure it works. As long as I was on your web site I took a look at your links page. Since you had a dispute with the owner of this web site a few weeks ago, you removed the link you had to us. It is still gone. We have never given you any kind of problem whatsoever about advertising here.

You advertise here, yet you refuse us a link. Personally, my friend, I think that takes one hell of a nerve.

Gaybutton,

A private e-mail would have been better than bringing up the past here. However as things have calmed down since that incident, I will list you again.

Trust you will be happy now.

Since you had a dispute with the owner of this web site a few weeks ago, you removed the link you had to us.

I have not had a dispute with Topman to my knowledge. Am I missing something?

I have not had a dispute with Topman to my knowledge. Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. Topman or Mrsbucket - same thing, same web site. I'm referring to: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1942

And, Topman, I would have sent a private E-mail or would have completely ignored it if I had spotted the lack of a link if you had not been advertising here. You're getting a lot of free advertising on this and other web sites. I would have thought, considering you are paying absolutely nothing for using this space for ads, that your web site would have at least been courteous enough to re-establish the link . . . without my having to say anything about it publicly or privately.

Yes, you are missing something. Topman or Mrsbucket - same thing, same web site. I'm referring to: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1942

Oh, I tthought Topman was the official owner of the bar and Mrs. Bucket was a friend who sold the bar and still friends with the owner. I guess this shows how little I know. Damm, I have been away from Pattaya too long. :)

As I am now poor and have no place to stay, GayButton, could you put me up please? I won't be an inconvenience. Just for say a short visit of 2 or 3 months. :)

GayButton, could you put me up please? I won't be an inconvenience. Just for say a short visit of 2 or 3 months. :)

Regardless of who is who, they both represent the same venue and the same web site. My point was the fact that they don't mind posting free advertising here, and I have no problem with them or any other gay venue doing so, but at the same time they were refusing us a link. I do have a problem with that.

Despite Topman's post above saying he'll give us that link again, as of the time I'm writing this, more than 12 hours after the post, I still see no link to this web site. You and I both know it would take about 30 seconds to add the link. Perhaps the link will be put in place at some point before they post another ad here. We'll see.

As far a putting you up, no problem . . . You can even make it two or three lifetimes.

Despite Topman's post above saying he'll give us that link again, as of the time I'm writing this, more than 12 hours after the post, I still see no link to this web site. You and I both know it would take about 30 seconds to add the link. Perhaps the link will be put in place at some point before they post another ad here. We'll see.

Had some technical difficulties. No need to be such a b**** dear.

post-6645-1190001817_thumb.jpg

Had some technical difficulties. No need to be such a b**** dear.

I have said before that I like what you are doing with the site. I also like that you are advertising it. I do think it is a smart business move. I have enjoyed the weekly boy a great deal and know when I return to the LOS that I will visit the bar.

Gaybutton is not a B@@@@@. He is actually quite a nice man. I, however, am a bitch. I ain't your bitch. :) But, I am a bit bitchy at times. Even with me being such a bitch, GayButton was very kind to offer me his place for a few months. I did forget to tell him that I have a group of about 8 boys I would like to bring with me and I hope his liquor cabinet is fully stocked with bottles of whiskey. :)

I have been on holiday on the east coast of the USA a great deal lately and have been to quite a few drag shows. Talk about bitches! Damm. They really do go for the juggler. :)

Topman, please keep posting your boys on the site. I enjoy them. I don't enjoy 2 different screen names and I request that anyone doing that, please don't. I have enough of my head spinning when I walk down the Castro. I don't need even more trying to figure out who is who and what is what. Took me years to figure how who was really sane and who was nuts in Pattaya. The message boards are even harder for me. I am a natural blond you know (before the bald spots started showing).

BTW: some of you may remember the 2 cute American lads that were in Pattaya with me for a semester. I had dinner with them the other night and they still talk about all the wonderful guys in Pattaya. They loved the boys there and are anxious for a return. :)

Gaybutton is not a B@@@@@. He is actually quite a nice man.

Well thanks a lot! You were supposed to be keeping that a secret. If Topman wants to consider me a b****, that's perfectly ok with me. He's not alone in that opinion, that's for sure.

As long as I'm being a b****, do we really need to have certain words replaced with asterisks? Considering the kinds of ads that appear on this web site, covering up words seems to be kind of ridiculous, doesn't it? I think the software probably has a simple option that can be checked or unchecked to prevent the asterisks, if you so choose.

Certainly, bring the 8 boys. But you'll have to share . . .

As long as I'm being a b****, do we really need to have certain words replaced with asterisks? Considering the kinds of ads that appear on this web site, covering up words seems to be kind of ridiculous, doesn't it? I think the software probably has a simple option that can be checked or unchecked to prevent the asterisks, if you so choose.

I totally agree with you.

I'll have the filters removed. I really did not realize they were there.

" ... The question remains unanswered. How long should I wait before it's not 'bitchy...er, quick.'? ... "

I think the real question remaining unanswered is how long the members of this Board have to wait until the Moderator doesn't feel the need to reply to every single post, in every single thread.

But ... carry on & cheers ... :ninja:

how long the members of this Board have to wait until the Moderator doesn't feel the need to reply to every single post, in every single thread.

Why what a surprise . . . another unprovoked snide remark from Smiles, the man whose major contribution to this web site is keeping score on the number of posts I write. That really bothers you, doesn't it? Tough luck. The answer to your question is: until the end of my lifetime or the end of yours, whichever comes first.

While he's having a go at you he's leaving me alone :lol: However today we both go it.

. . . but I love ya, faults and all. :lol:

On the balcony at Bondi ... at Christmas ... in front of Sweet Young(ish) Thai Guy referees ... rotten durians at 12 paces ... invite GayButton if you want (could give new meaning to the phrase 'collateral damage').

68 days and counting!!!

Cheers ...

I'd love to come, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. I'll be too busy writing posts.

Come as my "second" or just for a drink.

My local number will be in our calendar after I get a new sim card.