Lucky

Welcome Home, Tomcal

• Members

Poor Tomcal is probably landing about now at LAX...or John Wayne airport...feeling quite tired and no doubt a bit lonely without his Brazilian boys around.

But Tomcal, you have us! We are welcoming, and eager too. Yes, eager. We want the pics and all of the stories that you didn't have time to tell! :yes:

Thanks Guys! I will post more under that thread.

There has previously been discussion about the quantity/quality of guys working at the saunas compared to previous years. My observations this trip is that on certain nights the saunas are as good as ever in my 10 years of going to Brazil, and on other nights like Sundays, is pretty bad. Although saying that, I met a really cute sweet guy last night at Pointe! but there were only about a dozen guys working and it was the same the previous Sunday at 117. Based on this trip, Mondays and Fridays are very good at Meo Mundo, Tues are exceptional at 117. I wasn't at Pointe every night but Saturday was good there. On the "non good" nights, there were always a minimum of a dozen to 15 guys at the saunas.

I think that just as the internet advertising took out hustler bars in the U.S. it is having some effect in Rio, where the number of guys advertising online has increased significantly, but saying that I spotted at least 1/2 dozen guys who advertise on the net working at both Pointe and 117 this trip!