Gaybutton

Where to Cruise

The subject of cruising spots hasn't been discussed here for some time. In Pattaya, certainly the beach is a prime cruising spot, along with the Sansuk Sauna, Walking Street, Beach Road (especially if you are looking for lady boys), and the Beach Road entrance to Royal Garden.

In Bangkok, the places I know include the Babylon Sauna, the Robinson's Department Store entrances at Silom, just outside of the Malaysia Hotel, and Saranrom Park ( see: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.ph...amp;hl=saranrom and http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.ph...amp;hl=saranrom ).

I am wondering if anyone knows of other cruising spots in Thailand that are usually good.

The subject of cruising spots hasn't been discussed here for some time. In Pattaya, certainly the beach is a prime cruising spot, along with the Sansuk Sauna, Walking Street, Beach Road (especially if you are looking for lady boys), and the Beach Road entrance to Royal Garden.

In Bangkok, the places I know include the Babylon Sauna, the Robinson's Department Store entrances at Silom, just outside of the Malaysia Hotel, and Saranrom Park

I am wondering if anyone knows of other cruising spots in Thailand that are usually good.

In my mind a cruising spot is a place where you can seek out sex with like minded guys and money is not an issue. I think most of the places you mention are just money boys/gatoeys looking for a trick. Or maybe every guy in Thailand is looking for money when the deed is done.

I would have thought that nearly every bus, street and beach in Thailand is potentially a god place for cruising.

Surprised you did not mention Jomtien Beach gay zone.

That's what I meant when I wrote, "In Pattaya, certainly the beach is a prime cruising spot." I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. It can be good in the day. There are usually a few non-money boys around, although not very many and usually much older than the usual money boy, but I also include money boys when trying to locate good cruising areas. Night used to be very good at Jomtien as well. Unfortunately, crime has pretty much finished off that area as a nighttime cruising area.

Guest buaseng

Outside Big C in the coffe shop/snack bar area is not too bad but you have to be careful that you are not giving the eye to some str8 guy waiting for his girlfriend/wife to finish shopping!

Had a successful meet one time with a guy browsing the cinema programmes upstairs. I paid for his ticket and after the film we returned to my hotel for further (free) entertainment :rolleyes: .