Lucky

1760 More Posts Needed By Me

• Members

Well, if I have to keep tearing myself away to offer advice to first time travelers...

A woman friend is in Europe for the first time and is stymied by this sink in her bathroom, so I had to send her instructions:

Using the Bidet

On most standalone bidets you can either face the bidet's water controls or you can face away from them, as you would on a toilet. It is easier to control the flow and temperature of the water if you face the controls, but if you are wearing pants you will generally need to remove them in order to straddle the bidet in this manner. There are a variety of bidet designs, so the configuration of the jets and the part of your body that you wish to clean may dictate which way you need to face.

If the bidet has both hot and cold water controls, start by turning on the hot water. Open the spray valve until the water is spraying about six to eight inches high. When the water feels hot to the hand, adjust the cold water valve until the spray is comfortable, being careful not to let the spray column exceed over a foot in height.

(In normally hot climates, such as the middle east, you should start with the cold water. The water will not need time to heat up and you may end up burning sensitive areas if you turn the hot water on first.)

Be very careful when turning on the water, as many bidets can produce a very high jet of water with only a slight turn of the control.

Be sure that you know where the water will be coming from ahead of time, or you could end up with a surprise shower.

You may find that you need to hold the control to keep the jets on.

In the picture below, the young woman is showing one of the many ways to use a Bidet, though you dont want to use one with shorts still on.

Using-the-Bidet.jpg

• Members

It is not uncommon for the young aspiring movie star to have his lips plumped so as to make them more delectable for the audience that likes such a thing, myself, for example. Remember the young Ryan Phillipe and his thick lower lip, just hanging there ready for you to wrap it in your mouth. Now take a look at Mr. Phillipe and see just how thick that lower lip is these days.

The young lad above, has natural lips. I know. I did his makeup and tested the lips to make sure they would withstand the heat of the camera. But guys, I am glad you are still reading. Do you think I could put 900 posts in one thread and still have people scroll all the way down to the new stuff? Would they believe me if I said I plumped that boy up for the pic?

Young Ryan

2.jpg

Old Ryan

phoca_thumb_l_ryanphillippe3.jpg

• Members

It's not the lips. It's that little pouch just on the port side. I guess it could be makeup, or perhaps the lighting, but it seemed at first glance like he had a plug of Red Man in there. I had a hunch MsGuy would know for sure.

Let's have another look, shall we? rolleyes.gif

simonsimon.jpg

• Members

It's not the lips. It's that little pouch just on the port side. I guess it could be makeup, or perhaps the lighting, but it seemed at first glance like he had a plug of Red Man in there. I had a hunch MsGuy would know for sure.

Let's have another look, shall we? rolleyes.gif

simonsimon.jpg

After careful study, I'm leaning toward makeup smear; the location isn't right for a plug of Red Man.