Lucky

Cam4 Should Ban Clothed Guys!

• Members

Today it seems that half of the guys on the main page of the masturbation website cam4.com are wearing some clothing. I don't like that. I want to see nudity. Worst of all, I always seek out the Taiwanese guys. But they are the worst at wearing clothing. Even when masturbating they usually keep their undies on. This is a national disgrace for Taiwan, that their men are so afraid to show their willies.

And what's with this idea of coming to Cam4 just for chat? Isn't there another site for that? It invites the narcissists. You know, the guys who only show their pretty face and wait to hear- over and over- how pretty they are?

By the way, I am not there to see a freak show. So you can stick two big dildos in your ass. I don't care!

Finally, could we require all guys on the site to shave their assholes? It would make for a much prettier site!

• Members

I KINDA agree with Lucky, but while I dont think we can impose rules for a mandatory NO Clothes rule, I go to the site to see NUDITY. I dont understand WHY guys think we come there to see them sitting fully clothed, looking into a camera. They are either drinking or smoking or reading, anything BUT pulling their Puds. BORING. And when I am vocal about it on the site, the guy usually cuts me off...

There are some REALLY big cocks on that site, but rubbing it thru your underwear is a sacriledge. Pull it OUT, show it in its full glory. BE PROUD of what you got and let us enjoy it.

And FYI - the guys that SHIT on cam need to take their freak show on the road. I dont judge, but I am just NOT into SHIT.....

• Members

It would seem more viewers are interested in their minds or at least their clothes.

I hazard this rash judgement on my understanding that the front page, in fact all of the first several pages are filled by order of interest measured by the number of viewers logged in to that 'model'. If they fall out of disfavor with the viewers then hits will drop and they will move down the list. No es verdad?