Lucky

$1500 Award Winner Makes MER Appearance

• Members

Once upon a time, a review site held a contest, and awarded the winner $1500!!! Not such small change, eh? So today I was surprised to see the winner of that contest make a cameo appearance here on MER. Perhaps he was contemplating entering the current contest? Maybe that $1500 is spent! ^_^

• Members

Oh, I found it! here it is:

Posted last year:

As the $1500 poster child, OK, one feels sufficiently chastised. But to the point: any of our participation here is tied to all kinds of other, not necessarily related life vectors. But which do affect desire/motivation/time to post here, as they affect so many other life pursuits that we chase with verve during more normal times. For me, divorce, rocky business transition, and trying (not too well) to navigate a complex of psychopathologies all conspire toward anhedonia (what Woody Allen originally wanted to title Annie Hall).

Back when and as one can. Love continues meanwhile.

You failed to mention that videos of Boo Boo Stewart could get you back as well! He sure is a doll. If I had $1500, I'd hire him! That could be quite a life vector!

booboojoinstwilight_main.jpg

• Members

...Boo Boo Stewart... sure is a doll. If I had $1500, I'd hire him! That could be quite a life vector!

Well, why didn't you say something?

(Doing my bit to relieve AdamSmith's anhedonia and lure him back to posting.) :flowers: