Guest gcursor

oh no!

Guest gcursor

I think my reputation on the "other" place which isn't here but is about a similar topic that is discussed on this forum...is tarnished. Maybe it's just me.

How am I supposed to get people to know and love me again? I know..I'm not supposed to tell any of my real opinions any longer, right?

gcursor

• Members

Well, I don't know about the love part but I like you well enough, both the Daddy's & the MER versions.

Gcusor, these are internet boards and anonymous at that. Things play out oddly at times.

Daddy's is a bit more rough and tumble than MER and, if you choose to post there, occasionally someone is going to take a swipe at you. Them as like you will show it; them as don't will let you know too. Try not to take either too seriously.

• Members

Dont TRY to find love over at that OTHER place. For the most part, they are all a bunch of 2-faced phonies

who dont like or encourage individuality.

Be yourself, and be proud of it ! and stick with those that appreciate you.

I stopped posting at the other place years ago because of the nastiness of its forums. It has gotten better... but it still isn't good.

I certainly wouldn't think much of what opinion those there have of me, since there are a lot of bitterness there.

• Members

They don't know you and you don't know them. It is all anonymous, so THEY don't like your PUBLIC personna? So what?

Everyone would like to be admired for each and everything they said or did but IT AIN"T GOING TO HAPPEN or, at least, not in this lifetime. ^_^

Just do what you think best and evaluate any response in the same light. (They don't know what they are talking about, either.) ^_^

Best regards,

RA1