Guest FourAces

Zac OOPS I Did it Again Efron

Guest FourAces

This no longer kid now young man seems to be on some goofy PR ride lately. Obviously we saw the condom *cough* accidently fall out of his pocket. Now we accidentally see his butt ... well at least we know its his real butt this time :o Oh and we also get to see as he puts his hand down the front of his pants :D

These pics were taken of him from outside his hotel room in Sydney where he is promoting, I believe, the same movie as the condom drop.

He def can have a place in my bed :P

post-100094-0-13314300-1333905801.jpg

post-100094-0-63473800-1333905807.jpg

I had a chance to spend 10 hours with him a few years back. I didn't know who he was and we chatted for a while and he was truly very nice and sweet. When we left the plane, he said goodbye and we all went into customs and there was a ton of people there. I asked him what all the fuss was about and he said he didn't know. It was HIM! I felt stupid but at least I got to meet him and thought he was a really normal down to earth guy. However, if I had seen him in that underwear, all bets would be off!

Guest FourAces

@OZ That is pretty cool. I think for a long time I could have been sitting next to him and not have a clue who he is.

My sitting next to someone famous story goes like this ...

I was around 21ish living in Las Vegas and kicking back at a then famous indoor tennis club I am proud to say my Father owned. Anyway, I'm sitting at a table in the cafe ... its a small area and I'm chatting with this older guy. Mostly talking about tennis which I do not really play or follow. As our conversation is nearing an end I asked him if I knew him from a resturant I used to go to frequently in San Diego ... the 5 or 6 other guys sitting around laughed. The guy just smiled and shook my hand and while doing so said I don't think so but you might know me from TV my name is Andy WIlliams :o

Even at that moment it took a few minutes to sink in being the hardcore rocker I was :lol:

In my hour or so with him he was really a sweet guy. Hmmm maybe I should write a book on that hour, I can call it Andy and Me :P

• Members
This no longer kid now young man seems to be on some goofy PR ride lately. Obviously we saw the condom *cough* accidently fall out of his pocket. Now we accidentally see his butt ... well at least we know its his real butt this time :o Oh and we also get to see as he puts his hand down the front of his pants :D These pics were taken of him from outside his hotel room in Sydney where he is promoting, I believe, the same movie as the condom drop. He def can have a place in my bed :P

Damn the orange juice glass in the first photo!

Guest lurkerspeaks

on this "latest" pic, look closely at the feet/lower legs as compared to the rest of the body..Is it just me or do they look like the proportions don't match? A bad photoshop job?

Guest FourAces

Another Zac pic from his trip down under. Interesting in the pic at the start of the thread he has his left hand down his pants and here he is using his left hand ^_^

post-100094-0-37816900-1334109048.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I can hear Samatha crying "why does it have to be small" in Sex and the City..

You know I was reading on another site that the frontal nude pic might actually be real :o

Guest FourAces

idk I think Zac and his PR crew are pulling the wool over our eyes. Look at the OJ glass in the pic I posted and the one above thsat EXPAT posted .. its the sme glass an dishes near itin the same place. This almost looks like a planned out photo shoot that was to signify just some happenstance pics.