Guest EXPAT

Blaine lets Kurt have it in the Whitney Tribute Episode

Guest EXPAT

Blaine caught Kurt "cheating" on him by texting another boy and Blaine let him have it with this Whitney song. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. This is my favorite Whitney song in any event. Watch it before it goes down.

• Members

I thought the whole episode was exceptional. I have a hard tiome however believing that Blaine could be SOOOOOO infatuated with Kurt. But, what do I know. ?

I loved the stoyrline of the dread-locks guy and the wheel chair girl. So touching....

Guest EXPAT

I loved the show as well. I've been chatting with Townie on Facebook where he was very upset that Kurt and Blaine didn't kiss in the counselor's office after their couples counseling resolution. But I thought the hug was natural only because they are supposed to be high school students and they are in a teacher/counselor's office after all. But Townie thought they made an editorial decision to not kiss for fear of scaring off viewers, but I felt that the scene evolved naturally. Your view?

post-105999-0-30381600-1335369202.jpg

post-105999-0-42071700-1335369210.jpg

post-105999-0-72658200-1335369216.jpg

• Members

I loved the show as well. I've been chatting with Townie on Facebook where he was very upset that Kurt and Blaine didn't kiss in the counselor's office after their couples counseling resolution. But I thought the hug was natural only because they are supposed to be high school students and they are in a teacher/counselor's office after all. But Townie thought they made an editorial decision to not kiss for fear of scaring off viewers, but I felt that the scene evolved naturally. Your view?

I thought the "no-kiss" was appropriate under the circumstances, considering the problems they have been having, and the fact they were in a counselors office didnt make a kiss seem conducive to the scene. I dont think there was any anti-gay agenda here. The tone of the scene was perfect IMO.

• Members

From this corner, GLEE has definitely jumped-the-shark. The songs this week were overproduced, with obvious ptich-control and bad lipsynching in parts. And of course, the two queer boys should have been kissing. Out 17/18 year-olds? I'm surprised Blaine didn't bend Kurt over Emma's desk and pound out a new Hummell figurine.

Guest hitoallusa

I think it will be very nice if they wait until they get married. Isn't that romantics and nice?

From this corner, GLEE has definitely jumped-the-shark. The songs this week were overproduced, with obvious ptich-control and bad lipsynching in parts. And of course, the two queer boys should have been kissing. Out 17/18 year-olds? I'm surprised Blaine didn't bend Kurt over Emma's desk and pound out a new Hummell figurine.

• Members

ihp, you are obviously out of touch with teenage boys. Walk thru any HS, full of gay boys these days, and I doubt you will find any engaging in public sex ? Their reaction was normal and appropriate. I am quite sure Mr Murphy, who is 100% gay himself knows what he is doing ? you seem to be carrying a huge chip on your shoulder, and also seem a bit homophobic ?