Guest EXPAT

Happy Birthday Channing Tatum

• Members

Carol Burnett's happy birthday thread got 11 views and Channing so far has had 15. Just one reply, from hito. So may I suggest in the politest way possible that these happy birthday threads be relegated to the dustbin? Obviously the celebrity is not going to read them, and apparently neither are many here.

(This goes under the New Direction suggestions for the website.)

• Members

Joan Chin and Jet Li both have birthdays today. Why is it that they have not been well-wished here? For that matter, it is also I. M. Pei's birthday. No Asians get commemorated?

Okay, but what about Tom Welling? Kevin James? Bobby Rydell? They are white birthday boys today.

And then why leave out William Shakespeare? Not as important as Carol Burnett?

Hmmm...maybe I should give each birthday person their own thread...!

• Members

You were no doubt having too much fun and God had to punish you for it. Myself, I am a natural curmudgeon, meaning I don't have to wait for my back to go out.

By the way, a neighbor of yours is having a birthday day. Let's all wish him a happy birthday!

Guest hitoallusa

Having too much fun? With who?????!!!! Is that why you cleaned up your house? ^_^ hmm who it might be..

You were no doubt having too much fun and God had to punish you for it. Myself, I am a natural curmudgeon, meaning I don't have to wait for my back to go out.