RA1

Trouble posting in a thread

• Members

I still have periodic problems posting in a thread. I write a post and then try to "enter" it and I see the green left to right "flags" marching but they never end and I end up having to go to another part of the site and select something such as "forums" to stop it. Then I have to re-enter the post.

I have somewhat ameliorated this by "saving" early on and then "editing" the post but, even that does not always work.

A very real nuisance.

Best regards,

RA1

I've heard many people complaining about this issue. But I have never experienced it. I wonder if has to do with broadband bandwidth from your internet provider by chance? And by the way my "switch" is set to off.

• Members

It happened again when trying to respond to this thread. I think is usually happens when there are numerous on site or even on the thread in question.

Much of the time I can get past this issue by posting a few words and then editing the remainder of the post, but not always. At least using this method I only lose a few words before having to "start over".

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Still not taking the post most of the time. It goes into a "saving post" mode with flashing green bars across the top but never leaves that mode.

I have almost developed a full habit of posting after one word and then editing for the full post.

Best regards,

RA1

RA1, I have been in touch with the people that make the forum. I can't do much as they can't see it either. But, if you know how to do a screen capture video and send that to me, I'll get it to them so they can see exactly what they are talking about.

Again, I am so sorry this is a pain in the ass for you!

• Members

I appreciate the effort. When I remember, most of the time, to post after only a few words and then edit, it almost always works. However, in the heat of a post ^_^ sometimes I neglect to post first and then edit. ^_^

Thanks.

Best regards,

RA1