TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

Guest hitoallusa

I have always wondered about that.. Will sperms be happy in there? I think it will be left to future scientists to prove it is so or not. Maybe they don't like it in there and perish in pain.. But only one sperm gets into the egg others perish in the female uterus so I guess it's the destiny of most sperms just perish inside the body.

I want to bear a royal prince or princess.. It will be a fun experience.. lol.. Kate Middleton is one lucky girl!! ^_^

21438_404751902964262_1850586651_n.jpg

Same here. ^_^ Funny that, for all their reputation for rudeness etc., New Yorkers in the main are not like this. Wait people or other people. Feeling free to say and be what you like, it seems, yields this benefit that what you see is what you get.

Is my irritation with the South's brittle veneer of politeness showing? :D

• Members

We all get tired of my name is Derrick or Sue and I will be your waiter tonight and you are lucky if they mean it. ^_^ However, some of the South's politeness is real. I have found that most folks, to include those living and working in NY aka Yankees, are just as friendly as I am. In other words, very. ^_^

They may or may not know that I prefer tomatoes in my garden salad (in season) and they may not know what sweet tea is but I want it unsweetened anyway. ^_^ OTOH, they know what a real pizza is and how to make Manhattan style clam chowder, among other things. ^_^ Knosh obtained on the street in NY cannot be matched elsewhere or so it seems. But, then, I have not yet been everywhere. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Ah it will be nice to fly everywhere with our RA1 and try all sorts of food... ^_^

We all get tired of my name is Derrick or Sue and I will be your waiter tonight and you are lucky if they mean it. :smile: However, some of the South's politeness is real. I have found that most folks, to include those living and working in NY aka Yankees, are just as friendly as I am. In other words, very. :smile:

They may or may not know that I prefer tomatoes in my garden salad (in season) and they may not know what sweet tea is but I want it unsweetened anyway. :smile: OTOH, they know what a real pizza is and how to make Manhattan style clam chowder, among other things. :smile: Knosh obtained on the street in NY cannot be matched elsewhere or so it seems. But, then, I have not yet been everywhere. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1