TotallyOz

Totally Oz Visits Brazil for the Month of March!

• Members

Devassa. My favorite place to drink and eat petiscoes in Ipanema and Lapa as they have like eight different types of brew to sample. And their frango a passarinho, well done with extra garlic and lime is a oral ecstasy, of another sort.

For the past two and half years, I've been using Barraca da Miriam, #53. Before that, we used Sonia and Vanya. Oz, after seeing these photos, I am pretty sure that I need to switch back to Sonia.

This is making me hungry!!!!! :P :tongue:

I have a very fun few days.

My friend tomcal left yesterday and before he left, I met him in Ipsnema for lunch and then we headed to Point 202 for his last night. Point is nowhere near as busy as it was a few years back. IMHO, management really let things slide. The facilities and the location is fantastic but the boys are no longer there and neither are the customers. Tom likes it from time to time but on this trip, I found nothing I liked about it. It is also notorious for padding the bill. It is so very common that I have refused to even step food in the place in years gone by.

I had my regular over for an overnighter and it was fun.

On Sunday afternoon, the hotel Internet hotel went out completely. It was just dead. I was livid and I made my feelings known.

On Monday, the first thing I did was go to Sugar Loaf Mountain. I have been many times in the past but I love the view. The entire week has been horrible for photos. There has been no sun and it has been very grey and rainy. Today was no exception. I was going to take the helicopter ride with 2 other guys I met on the way up but they told us that the Christo was not visible in the clouds. The ride was going to cost us 1200 each and I didn't want to pay that and not have some good photos of the Christ the Redeemer Statue.

I wanted to see a few boys from Meio Mundo and I went there today. I got there early and I went to see them. I had the one guy tomcal took nightly 2-3 times for groups and had a great time with him. I then had the massage guy I had a few days back. I thought I was done for the night but I saw this young dark hair twink that I thought was adorable and chatted with him. He had a few piercings that I like and I asked 2 of the other guys I have been with a few times if they wanted a 4 way and they all jumped at the chance.

It was a fun 4 way but the one boy (left in photo) was a bit Sadomasochistic. The other guys were a bit taken aback by this. I think they would have been OK with it had the boy not been so unbelievably new to it and not really great at reading signs. LOL

That said, I still had fun with them.

As the 4 way made the 6th guy in the sauna and my money was drawing to a close, I headed to the hotel early. I had a friend waiting for me at 9PM that will stay all night and celebrate my midnight birthday with me. :smile: I just love a good midnight sexcapade. :smile:

post-100001-0-17244400-1364266116_thumb.

post-100001-0-58722800-1364266124_thumb.

post-100001-0-62636800-1364266131_thumb.

post-100001-0-79606700-1364266142_thumb.

post-100001-0-79448900-1364266146_thumb.

post-100001-0-48589600-1364266154_thumb.

post-100001-0-98390400-1364266162_thumb.

Guest Hoover42

The entire week has been horrible for photos. There has been no sun and it has been very grey and rainy.

Next time it's gray like that, don't let it stop you from taking photos! Just convert whatever you take to black and white and you can often get some very interesting very moody shots, especially with a little Photohop work afterwards.

^_^

• Members

Your weather which you cited brought back the type of weather my friend and I had to endure during our two week stay in Rio de janeiro in October of 2011. I love a sunny, warm day in Rio, not an overcast--dreary one! It removes the vibrance from the ambiance. {...loved guy one and two in the photo, btw--from left to right....} :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Members

Next time it's gray like that, don't let it stop you from taking photos! Just convert whatever you take to black and white and you can often get some very interesting very moody shots . . .

What a good idea! :thumbsup:

I wonder what kind of moody black and white shots our Birthday Boy would take. :rolleyes:

pic1240.jpg

• Members

I am willing to suppose the weather is warm, whether grey and rainy or not, and the boys are there. ^_^ What else does one need? Let's not be overly greedy. ^_^ :)

Best regards,

RA1

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for the wonderful reports.. Did you visit the Porcao location in Flamingo? It is on the waterfront, and has beautiful views of Sugarloaf and the surrounding areas..

• Members

Danilo is back on my Facebook page lookin' damn good in his middle twenties. He's buffed and I yearn for his company and him himself. When he was 18/19, he was cute, and I remained tame, tame, tame when I was with him and when he was in my apartment and at breakfast prior to our going on our various tours throughout this very massive city, one that is far too big for me!!!!

But, guys, if you need a professional guide while visiting Sao Paulo, contact Danilo! I can assure you that he will make your time there memorable!