Guest tomcal

Rock Stars Then and Now

I saw this series of photos today of Pics of 4 rock singers from the past. I thought this was interesting, I remember that at the time, I would guess early 80's I thought Billy Idol was hot... not so much now! :lol: Also is surprised me what Ozzy Osbourne looked like when he was young. Axl Rose...the pics tell enough! and eddie Van Halen did not age too well either.

Guest CharliePS

I have one old friend in his mid-70s who still looks almost as he did when I met him in his mid-20s (his white hair is almost the only difference). I guess he took better care of himself than some of these guys did.

• Members

If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. An old but still relevent saying.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Being a rocker is a very hard life... that is, very on hard them in life. Of course, that is a choice these guys make in how they abuse their bodies and minds. They burn the candle at both ends, on high setting, and end up years later looking like a prune and some sharing the mental acuity of one. It's like Mother Nature fills your account with only so much life energy. How one withdraws it is personal choice. Best to leave something for the retirement years. :D

Guest FourAces

Just a FYI the "current" pics are not so current. For example the after pic of Eddie Van Halen is at least 6 plus years old. When friends and I first saw it we thought it was a old woman lol. He actually looks much better than that today.

post-100094-0-69914300-1362122388_thumb.