paulsf

TotallyOz rule. Hot boy, don't wait.

I am in Bangkok and looking to find who's hot and who's not. Besides the 100 degree weather.

I am the guy that sits in the clubs and sees a few boys I like, but end up loosing them all to others, while I try to make up my mind. Then go home alone.

Tonight I went into Hot Male and as soon as I stepped inside, there was a boy I just totally fell for.

But I had a commitment for a while and figured he would be gone before I got back.

All that was going thru my head was Oz saying "you like him, don't wait, off him. I went to mamasan and said I wanted to come back in an hour and take him. She said , put down 100 baht deposit and she would save him for me and she did.

Very happy ending. Boy was from Vietnam Nam and was as hot and playful as I have ever been with, in my 8 trips to Thailand. Better yet, he spoke enough English that we could carry on a conversation.

TotallyOz, just wanted to let you know sometimes your advice is right on..thanks.

Now it's off to the ATM , I have 4 nights left before I head home. Lucky him