TotallyOz

So Excited for Boytoy

We have been working hard on new code that allows the site to be easily viewed in Ipads and Iphones, etc. It also has a new look and feel.

My designer has been having a lot of fun with the site and showed me some new stuff today and I loved it. I can't wait to share with you. I am told that by the end of this month, you will be seeing many changes to the front end of the site. The forums will stay the same. Functionality will stay the same. Reviews will be the same. It is the look that is changing. I hope for the better! But, as always, I am optimistic. :smile:

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am excited to hear about the upcoming changes. I look forward to seeing the evolution of boytoy. Now if someone could just figure out a way to silence a certain "negative ninny" who loves to stir shit, cause trouble and basically create a hostile environment where ever he goes.

I am excited to hear about the upcoming changes. I look forward to seeing the evolution of boytoy. Now if someone could just figure out a way to silence a certain "negative ninny" who loves to stir shit, cause trouble and basically create a hostile environment where ever he goes.

Glad you are excited about the changes. I am too! ;)

One easy way to "silence negative ninny" is to put someone on Ignore. I have always found this works perfectly. Although, I know some may want to silence me from time to time, please think twice as I may every once in a while post something you want to hear. :smile: