TotallyOz

Take a look at Gay Barcelona

One of my favorite cities in the world is Barcelona. I haven't been in a few years but plan on getting back in 2014.

Check out our article:

http://gaybarcelona.boytoy.com/

And, check out our new forum for gay guide listings to this great city:

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-gay-barcelona/

As always, we would love input, suggestions, new places to list, etc.

Thanks for being a member of boytoy!

Guest hitoallusa

"If that sounds like your cup of tea then, you simply must visit Barcelona, where the winds blow just like the boys in the torrid Spanish gay neighborhood!" lol.. I love it!

Seriously, OZ, is that your writing or do you get some help from a professional??? Not doubting you but I just love it! Can you write a romantic novel for us? I want a happy ending though and a bit happy ever after theme. ^_^

"If that sounds like your cup of tea – then, you simply must visit Barcelona, where the winds blow – just like the boys in the torrid Spanish gay neighborhood!" lol.. I love it![/size]

Seriously, OZ, if that your writing or do you get some help from a professional??? Not doubting you but I just love it! Can you write a romantic novel for us? I want a happy ending though and a bit happy ever after theme. :smile:

LOL Thanks. The articles are all me. But, I am getting lots of help with the listings for the cities from my Thai boyfriend. He is helping research and gather information on them. He has been a real life saver as trying to get 40-50 gay friendly businesses from every city has been a hard job. But, with him here to help me the next 2 months and make my job easier, it is so much more fun to do. The hard part is his English is not good so he can't write much, but he is great to help with gathering info and organizing for me.

A romantic novel? I have written a few of them. But, I am afraid they turned about more leather than lace and thus are banned from many sites. Think dungeon, lots of sex, a few whips and a lot of twinks. :smile: