miller

Gay Guide in Rio

I hired guides my first few trips to Brazil and it was great. I really needed it. I still like it and often hire one in Sao Paulo.

I would suggest hiring one for your first day or two and getting into the saunas and finding someone who speaks great English and offering them a job they can't refuse. ^_^

There is a former sauna boy from several years ago who now works with tourists taking them to the saunas, plus any place else they want to go, knows the scene well and he's trustworthy I have known him since 2002 , I sent you his phone number and contact thru a pvt message on here, I messaged him today and he said to contact him and he will give you rates/etc. speaks English well

• Members

In the USA though the 10th, but I have a gay friend who is a professional tour guide, educated, not a sauna boy, know the saunas. Can do anything and can take you anywhere you might wish. I have his contact info at my home in Rio de Janeiro. If you can wait that long, will message you his contact info upon my return to paradise.

• Members

Beware of a guy in Rio named Marcelo who has advertised on C'L previously. He speaks English, has an apartment to rent, claims to be certified. In 2005 or perhaps 2006 he practically scammed a former acquaintance of mine. From the viewpoint of the acquaintance this guy was poor. Comments about him have been written at the other site: www.daddysreviews.com. If you're interested in the read, type in Marcelo/Brasil, and see what comes up! [There are a few hot male guides in Rio if you do a google check, but I don't know the sexuality of them. One I liked but NOT his prices/fees!]

• Members

Beware of a guy in Rio named Marcelo who has advertised on C'L previously. He speaks English, has an apartment to rent, claims to be certified. In 2005 or perhaps 2006 he practically scammed a former acquaintance of mine. From the viewpoint of the acquaintance this guy was poor. Comments about him have been written at the other site: www.daddysreviews.com. If you're interested in the read, type in Marcelo/Brasil, and see what comes up! [There are a few hot male guides in Rio if you do a google check, but I don't know the sexuality of them. One I liked but NOT his prices/fees!]

I liked the ad of the Frenchman who's on Craigslist as a guide!