Guest EXPAT

Is his hair a turnoff?

• Members

He looks Very Fresh and tender. Should be DELICIOUS with a little "salsa verde". ? However, I would much prefer if he were holding his package with TWO hands ! (But his hair Does look quite lush and healthy)

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my but all the germs will get into between your teeth. I think it will cost you more dental fee. What you could do is use strong mouth wash afterwards. ^_^

• Members

OK, enuf with this hair thing. fuck the hair... Look below the hair, theres an incredible. young, hot body there, and probably a respectable, smooth, strong cock. And his face is Opie adorable ! So fuck the hair....if you want to Obsess, obsess on the REST of him ! :frantics:

• Members

Oh my 20 cm is too big.. I don't want a weapon in my bed.. :smile:

well let's see my dear hito.... We know you like guys with little bellies, and we know you like Justin Bieber and Prince Harry....

So far, not a really pretty bunch, but quite eclectic.... I am just trying to picture your type of man, just in case I CUM across him in my travels ! :whistle: