Guest lurkerspeaks

how long for a review to be posted?

Guest lurkerspeaks

How long does it currently take for a review to be posted? From what I can tell, there have been about 5-6 reviews posted in the last year (yes, 12 months). So hopefully there isn't a backlog slowing things down..

No, not a backlog yet my dear. But, I thought you were working on getting their correct email address? If not, let me know and I'll try to get it. The review is in pending status as my last contact with you on this said you were working on getting pics and contact info. If I missed out on something, please accept my apologies.

Guest lurkerspeaks

sorry for the confusion. unfortunately, twinks will be twinks.. I have made numerous requests for pics of Ricky and a good email, but don't get responses on that. All i get is questions on when the review is going to be posted. I even told them to create a free profile here and that will help them get more business. But, as we all know..some of the younguns can be a bit flakey...btw, according to Manuel's A4A account, he is in Orlando today.. these boys travel around alot, or so it seems.. but they are definitely worth seeing if they visit your town or if you visit one they are in..

• Members

...btw, according to Manuel's A4A account, he is in Orlando today.. these boys travel around alot, or so it seems.. but they are definitely worth seeing if they visit your town or if you visit one they are in..

Damn....just saw this and unfortunately I am leaving Orlando this morning :( There is definitely a lack of great twink guys to hire in Orlando, imho. Tried to hire one, he flaked. Hired one that was so-so. Last one hired was borderline twink but was the pretty good. Not sure either of the two reaches the level of doing a review.