Ojibear

Escape - Prague this Friday night.

Guest tomcal

Ojibear, I used to go to Prague twice a year but haven't been back for a year and half, but I belong to a private group that discusses the Pragure scene and recent comments in the last couple of weeks state that there has been quite a few guys there with a fair number of twinks.

Paulo who posts on here goes there once a month or so he might give his opinion on how it is right now at Escape. I believe it had been sold to a new group of investors several months ago(I have traveled to Prague and Miami/Ftl and Porto Alegre with Paulo and trust his opinions/judgements! He has a LOT of HOing talents! :-)

• Members

Ojibear, I used to go to Prague twice a year but haven't been back for a year and half, but I belong to a private group that discusses the Pragure scene and recent comments in the last couple of weeks state that there has been quite a few guys there with a fair number of twinks.

Paulo who posts on here goes there once a month or so he might give his opinion on how it is right now at Escape. I believe it had been sold to a new group of investors several months ago(I have traveled to Prague and Miami/Ftl and Porto Alegre with Paulo and trust his opinions/judgements! He has a LOT of HOing talents! :-)

Hi Tomcal:

I'm going to the Czech Rep in early June. 4 days in Prague and then 3 days in Tabor which is about an hour by train from Prague. I have a young friend who lives in Tabor who likes bears and has invited me to stay with him. But Escape and Temple will be on my agenda. I've taken note of all the comments you and Paulo have made. I'm thinking of stay at the Ariston which seems priced quite reasonably. Airfare from my city to Prague is about $1260 Cdn, I'll be flying into Toronto from my town and then on to Warsaw and then to Prague. 16 hours in total.

So looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Guest tomcal

Ojibear, book the ariston Patio, directly across the street from the Ariston Hotel(same company) it is just the Patio is much more modern, like a 3 story motor court hotel. and more private as no desk person on after 10:00 at night so no hazzles bring someone back. the rooms are more modern. If you stay across the street at the Ariston hotel, try for rooms 127 or 128, they are in a separate hallway by themselves, very private. you are 5 blocks straight up the street from Temple and Lil Temple(monty'sbar)

• Members

I used to stay in the Ariston also, even though I did not enjoy that much the breakfast. But now , in the Ariston, they decided some time ago to have a guard at night in the patio, so it is not as private as it used to be. I guess the guard arrives around 10 pm. I also have a friend who stayed in the Main building and who was annoyed by the reception guy at night because he was coming back with a boy.

If you are concerned by the attitude of reception guy when you bring back a boy at night, you may think of booking a larger hotel (Dorint, Panorama, Corinthia, ...) where there is never a problem (last time I stayed in the Corinthia and I arrived at 3 am, there was no one at reception and 2 girls sitting on chairs just in front of the elevators. Guess the (blow) job they had ?

Guest JakeInFL

Good to hear that things might be picking back up. I haven't been in a couple years but a friend of mine who does go fairly regularly has said the drop off in action in Prague has been drastic over the past 2 to 3 years.

I would like to go to Prague again. I went 4 years ago in Winter. It was minus 14 at night, unfortunately a couple of places I went to, were rather empty. Very beautiful city when there is snow everywhere, but the street life seemed a little subdued as a result.