Guest Hoover42

Wanted: Tips on interacting with hot guys

Guest Hoover42

Given the nature of this group, I expect that many of you have long ago perfected the art of talking to hot guys.

Unfortunately, I'm not there yet.

The first five to ten minutes I can handle very well; small talk is no problem for me. But as the meeting goes on, I become extremely self-conscious.

Somebody told me about the "Onion" technique where you start by bringing up topics relevant to the immediate situation. For example, at dinner, you might start by saying something about the clothes the person is wearing, then move outward to talking about the traffic, the decor of the restaurant, the part of town you're in, etc. before say, moving on to more personal topics.

Anyway, I'm looking for general or specific guidance in this area, especially wrt to say, hanging out with a hottie all day.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

• Members

All I know Hoover, is that people can tell when you are slinging Bullshit and it is insincere. Therefore I think that if you stay open, honest and speak from your heart, without worrying about it being "staged", you will come off interesting and Genuine.

Noone really pays attention to small talk or crap they aint interested in. You need to engage the other person in a REAL way and try to

discipher what they are passionate about and where their interests lie. Hopefully, something they say will strike common ground with you. If you find you have no "common" interests and there is no chemistry, just have Sex and get the fuck outta there..... :wub:

Guest PasadenaCA

Given the nature of this group, I expect that many of you have long ago perfected the art of talking to hot guys.

Unfortunately, I'm not there yet.

The first five to ten minutes I can handle very well; small talk is no problem for me. But as the meeting goes on, I become extremely self-conscious.

Somebody told me about the "Onion" technique where you start by bringing up topics relevant to the immediate situation. For example, at dinner, you might start by saying something about the clothes the person is wearing, then move outward to talking about the traffic, the decor of the restaurant, the part of town you're in, etc. before say, moving on to more personal topics.

Anyway, I'm looking for general or specific guidance in this area, especially wrt to say, hanging out with a hottie all day.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Invite him to talk about himself. Problem solved.

• Members

"You know, Chris, I've read that for a lot of really good-looking guys, their looks can be a burden at times. Do you ever find your beauty causes you problems?"

"Yacky di yak"

Yeah I know trolls are always hitting on you, but do you find that interesting guys you would like to spend some time getting to know are too shy to approach you?

"Yack yack yack..."

"Wow, and I bet a lot of guys focus so much on your looks, they never get to know the (really wonderful) man you are on the inside."

"Blah blah yack yack blah blah................"

"Yeah, man, I bet so many people never get to see that side of you."

At this point an occasional 'I didn't realize that' and 'Wow, that's so true' should be good to hold up your end of a couple of hours conversation. :lol:

++++

It's like Disraeli said of Queen Victoria:

"Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to Royalty you should lay it on with a trowel."

• Members

Thats why I never focus on HOT guys. I take "looks" out of the equation and ONLY focus on Big cocks.... A troll with a Big cock works just fine for me. And while Beauty fades, he'll still be a troll with a Big cock, while that pretty boy now turns into the troll you turned your nose up at. Aint that a kick in the Ass. ? :frantics:

Concurring with all above.

Case study: I was in Monster bar in the West Village 3 years ago, sat down beside very cute 25yo-ish Chinese guy (i.e., half my age). Observing his polite forebearance of the big admittedly handsome but overbearing mid-40ish Irish construction worker type sitting on the other side of him, chatting him up hard-sell with life anecdotes all about himself (the big Irish guy), I silently picked up the drawing portfolio the kid had by his side, and began leafing interestedly through his fashion apparel sketches.

Whom do you think he went home with? :thumbsup:

More than once! ^_^

• Members

I certainly agree that everyone wishes to talk about himself. Also, trolling with dollars ($100 bills) can never be wrong. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Concurring with all above.

Case study: I was in Monster bar in the West Village 3 years ago, sat down beside very cute 25yo-ish Chinese guy (i.e., half my age). Observing his polite forebearance of the big admittedly handsome but overbearing mid-40ish Irish construction worker type sitting on the other side of him, chatting him up hard-sell with life anecdotes all about himself (the big Irish guy), I silently picked up the drawing portfolio the kid had by his side, and began leafing interestedly through his fashion apparel sketches.

Whom do you think he went home with? :thumbsup:

More than once! :smile:

Of course "more than once". He was Chinese, you eat one and 1 hr later, you're hungry again !!!

Don't forget about current events, etc. Find out what he likes and talk about that.

I have met you and know you are well versed on many topics and most subjects you will be able to talk about.

Focus on him. Get to know him. Ask questions and be yourself and the conversation will flow.

Guest Hoover42

Thanks for the suggestions. That was very helpful.

I have two opportunities to practice coming up; one local and one remote (the Mr. Stock party in Montreal).

Can't wait to try out my new skills ^_^

• Members

Thanks for the suggestions. That was very helpful.

I have two opportunities to practice coming up; one local and one remote (the Mr. Stock party in Montreal).

Can't wait to try out my new skills :smile:

Good Luck, and remember, dont let rejection throw you off course. Even Hot guys get rejected. Its part of the game. Its all about ATTRACTION and chemistry....which really needs to be a 2-way street.