Guest Paragon

Straight Woman Needs Hotel In Berlin, Prague

Guest Paragon

Some of the hotel recommendations here are for gay hotels or hotels near gay areas. My friend is spending a Friday night in Berlin, then Saturday and Sunday in Prague. She's on a budget, so a 3 star hotel would do if otherwise in good area and clean. Can anyone advise?

• Members

So in the space of 11 hours between your two posts, Paragon, I take it you stumbled upon such secret sites as Tripadvisor, Booking.com and Trivago?

Your second post does make me wonder though. If a gay man posted on Tripadvisor that he needed a decent hotel near gay bars, would many people rush to help him with recommendations?

Guest Paragon

Jesus, dude, are you so dense as to think a traveler like myself hasn't heard of tripadvisor? They just told me that 54,000 people have read my reviews there.

I used booking.com on my Thailand trip.

What I was looking for was a personal recommendation. The reviews online contradict each other too often. So, if a poster I trusted- not you- recommended a place, i would have passed it on. Now go find something constructive to do with your time.