BoyToy

Site Down For a Few Hours Later Tonight / Early AM: Cosmetic Surgery Issues

Like a Hollywood actress, sometimes we need to go in for a quick touch up. Late tonight will be the night that we go under the scalpel. Do no not expect much pain as we are trying to use as much anesthesia as possible before the procedure. You should not experience much downtime but around midnight tonight, we will be getting a tummy tuck. Please be patient with us as the recover process should take only a few hours or less but as you know doctors when you go under, you never know what they will find. ^_^

Holy Shit. Lets hope that is not the result. But, from many many years of doing this, you never know. I once changed the front page of a site and all the boys turned into girls. No, it was not a sex change. The programmers put up the wrong skin. ^_^

• Members

I have had the wrong skin on for years but I didn't know there was a choice. ^_^

So far what I have observed is some new backgrounds. What am I missing?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I fully admit to resisting change but "vehement"? I am fully ensconced in the middle. ^_^

Actually, I do not resist change at all and, in fact, welcome it, so long as it is according to my wishes. ^_^ :)

Best regards,

RA1