Guest EXPAT

Do you sleep #naked?

A new survey of 1000 Brits found that people who sleep together naked have better relationships, more sex and more intimacy. It doesn’t surprise me, because people comfortable with nudity frequently have fewer hangups about everything else, which helps intimacy. It probably wasn’t what the survey sponsor, Cotton USA wanted to hear though, since they wanted to sell more pajamas. But at least they can sell better sheets – cotton sheets implied cleanliness, while satin implied wealth and sleaziness, and polyester just makes you look cheap. What does everyone here wear to bed? For me it’s underwear and a t-shirt usually.

bed-sleeping-love-kissing-furry-hairy-be

I started sleeping naked at 17, when I moved out & got my first apt.

NOW, it'a a "house rule": if you're going to sleep in my bed, you have to be naked. (Makes it easier for me to fall asleep with either my sleeping companions hand on my bare ass, or mine on his "junk).

Guest tanman4u

Been sleeping commando since......well heck I can't ever remember wearing PJs and I think I probably quit wearing underwear to bed in Jr High. Of course for that matter I seldom wear underwear at any time.

• Members

When I lived in earthquake country, I always slept with at least boxers on, sometimes a t-shirt also, ya know, just in case I had to go running in the middle of the night, but now it is naked, and I am loving it.