Guest tomcal

Rio facebook connection

I have said before that I liked Facebook because it allows me to stay in contact with the guys and see new pics they have and we "talk" each week. Over the last 3 weeks 3 guys I did not know sent me friend requests. Now given that I am getting older and have starting having some of the memory problems associated with those of us entering our Golden Years(I hate that term!) as well as there is just a large number of Brazilian guys that fall into the "Tom probably knows them group!" lol But a guy yesterday sent me a friend request and he was from Florinapolis and I knew I had never met him! we did have one friend on FB in common but it wasn't someone I talk to very often.

So we started messaging back and forth yestereday and He said he moved to Rio this month and has a job as a warehouse worker. So we talked about when I may come back again and where I go when I am therehe finally gets to the real reason! He says "when you come here to Rio I can keep you company in your hotel so you wont be alone!" I said "usually I don't ever have a chance to get lonely! but its possible we could spend time together. He goes "I am a really nice guy and I would make sure we are happy together! I got a hold of our mutual friend and he told me that this guy is very nice and trustworthy and had asked him which of his american friends would be the best to start his excorting experience in Rio. He is going to be there from last week until December. He is 21. I think i might have to scrape up some miles for a ticket in October.... Also two guys I used to see around 2003 to 2005 found me and we have reconnected. they are both working regular jobs but want to get together with their wives to go to dinner! I said that would be great...and interesting, I haven't seen either in about 5 + years but from their photos they look the same!

Guest parisrio2000

This boy is pretty good-looking tomcal. Would you mind pm'ing me his facebook, or that of some other boys at 117? Also, does he offer just massage or more :D