ihpguy

Cheap Sex Motel With Photos

• Members

For those with any interest in the Cais Do Valongo, a place I took Oz when he last visited, here is the link. Across the street is the Hotel Barao de Tefe, which I am told was quite chic pre-war until the early 50's, and directly around the corner on the Rua Sacadura Cabral, where one can see the tall red brick warehouse was The Week.

http://www.cidadeolimpica.com.br/antesedepois/cais-do-valongo-3/

• Members

Last Saturday I was feeling better than I have in a long time and decided to get together with someone I previously met at Meio Mundo. We made a date to meet there when they opened at 3PM. I got done with my shoppping early and got over their about 90 minutes early. And guess who also got there early? It turned out that he never went back to his place in Pavuna at the end of the northern metro line the night before. They had closed off Uruguaiana for an all-night pagode music party that went on until almost sunrise from the night before. Hmmm. What to do? Head to a motel. I normally like the Hospedagem Hostal on Rua Gomes Freire, but it is a bit of a hike. Closer is the Amazonas by the Cais do Valongo where they have the monument and museum to the slave trade. I decided to head over there and on the way we passed this very basic place that Johnathan told me was simple, clean and cheap. Done Deal.

attachicon.gif20140830_151657_resized.jpg

The Planalto at the corner of Uruguiana and Marechal Floriano

attachicon.gif20140830_150656_resized.jpg

Little Johnny Soft

attachicon.gif20140830_150717_resized_1.jpg

Prices for those interested:. 30Reais for 3 hours. Johnathan 100Reais for the 2 1/2 hours together.

The first time I met him I had asked him what he did. His answer was one word: TUDO - EVERYTHING

The bathroom and those sheets are NOT "hito approved" They BOTH need to be "steam cleaned". I trust Johnnie was CLEANER ?

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

• Members

The bathroom and those sheets are NOT "hito approved" They BOTH need to be "steam cleaned". I trust Johnnie was CLEANER ?

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I like the upper floors [architectually] of the building; also thought the guy who was lying in the single bed looked desiring! Had lips that gave me the impression that he'd be one hell of a great, deep kisser!

• Members

The next time I take someone to a motel I'll get photos at the Hostal Hospedagem on Rua Gomes Freire. Not too expensive, just past the Praca Tiradentes. The rooms have mirrored ceilings, flashing racetrack lighting. Many more movie channels. And a dry sauna and whirlpool bath plenty big enough for two. We wee headed there that Saturday but the urge for me to get naked with him was a lot stronger than going an extra couple miles.

• Members

Hey guys, including HITO. We are splitting hairs, as opposed to splitting ass cracks, about a clean place, with fresh sheets and towels for three hours for the grand price at current exchange rates of about US$12.50! I think for that price even HITO would repolish her CFM pumps.

• Members

The next time I take someone to a motel I'll get photos at the Hostal Hospedagem on Rua Gomes Freire. Not too expensive, just past the Praca Tiradentes. The rooms have mirrored ceilings, flashing racetrack lighting. Many more movie channels. And a dry sauna and whirlpool bath plenty big enough for two.

Sounds like a second-rate Las Vegas, without Wayne Newton.... Never settle for Second best, especially when YOU ARE PAYING !

:poke: