Lucky

Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?

• Members

Lucky appears to have deactivated his member profile here.

I think that really speaks volumes for his personality, frame of mind, and Credibility... And it also shows his immaturity. If he doesnt get his way, he sulks and storms off like a bratty child.... But all bets are on, he wont stay away long. He will resurface, call out a few people and throw some blame around... It's just the way he operates. This guy really needs to have his own site, and an audience of 1, HIMSELF !. Maybe he crawled back to Daddy or was he Banned for life there. ??? Oh I forget.... Gosh Darn. :huh:

• Members

...he was a major advocate of having me Banned because he felt my presence HURT membership... Some people never evolve. they just remain the same old One Trick pony...

Well, I was going to say something about even broken clocks being right twice a day...

But then he went and posted that pic of Miss Nostalgia...

So I guess I gotta admit even Sucky has some redeeming social value. :lol:

• Members

Well, I was going to say something about even broken clocks being right twice a day...

But then he went and posted that pic of Miss Nostalgia...

So I guess I gotta admit even Sucky has some redeeming social value. :lol:

Missy, feel free to campaign against me anytime you wish.... Sorry I cant reciprocate by saying anything nice about you ! :no: