mvan1

Only in a Brazilian sauna could this happen

• Members

After a dull Thursday night at Lagoa, I decided to return to Lagoa last night (Friday). I arrived a little before six.

Unlike Thursday night when the sauna was terribly dull, last night there were lots of clients but more important there were lots of garotos. Depending on likes and dislikes, I found several garotos that were extremely handsome and many were just ordinary in appearance, and, a few were not so good looking.

While I was talking with some of my friends at the sauna, an exceptionally handsome garoto kept looking over at us and smiling and winking. After a minute or so of exchanging glances, the garoto came over to talk with us but he focused his attention on me. Garotos at the saunas are not at all timid. This garoto has a great personality and has a unique charm and gorgeous looks.
While he was talking with us, his towel kept "accidentally" falling off. Each time his towel fell, his dick got harder and harder (he helped it along while touching and pulling it). It was one of the largest and perfectly formed dicks I have ever seen. Without much more delay, he quickly introduced himself. When he shook hands with me, he grabbed onto my hand and pulled it to his hard dick and with his other hand, pulled my other hand over his hard dick. He then laughingly said "Agora, que espremer" (now squeeze it). I thought this was cute and quite unique. I couldn't help but laugh.
Mind you, this incident took place in a crowded open sauna with other people looking on.
I have had more than my expected share of great times in the Brazilian saunas. However, this was the first time something like this ever happened with me and I was rather pleased, to say it mildly.
Only in Brazil could an event like this take place.
Incidentally, the garoto's name is Leandro, he is extremely handsome, he is age 20 and he lives in the City of Guarulhos, near the Sao Paulo airport. He told me that he takes
the bus from his house near the airport and is usually at Lagoa on Wednesday and Friday evenings.
I highly recommend him.
By the way, I have heard incorrect reports claiming that the garotos at Lagoa charge outrageous prices for their services. Leandro asked the going rate (R$100) for one hour in a cabine. At today's exchange rate, that is roughly thirty eight dollars. What a gift.
-

By the way, I have heard incorrect reports claiming that the garotos at Lagoa charge outrageous prices for their services. Leandro asked the going rate (R$100) for one hour in a cabine. At today's exchange rate, that is roughly thirty eight dollars. What a gift.

-

That has been my experience at Lagoa as well, although mine compared to Mvan's is very limited as each trip to Brazil I am only at Lagoa my last night while waiting for my late flight back to the states, so one night there each trip, but Usually I will do a couple guys and have never paid more then #100R...also never paid less! :-)

Guest parisrio2000

mvan thanks...could you post a pic of him or other garotos that you liked there? When I went to Lagoa I was very disappointed after having heard such good things...I saw no one I liked (admittedly this was during Carnaval).

There was one boy I liked actually, he was a giant, extremely tall...I think Neto? Not sure...very, very tall though, but he didn't seem to be there for business, was dressed in front of the main door, asked for R200 and I wasn't in the mood that night.

• Members

mvan thanks...could you post a pic of him or other garotos that you liked there? When I went to Lagoa I was very disappointed after having heard such good things...I saw no one I liked (admittedly this was during Carnaval).

I will have to ask his permission prior to posting his photo. Some garotos like to have their photo posted as a sort of advertising, while some garotos do not want their photo shown. It is an individual thing.

I plan to see him again next Wednesday night at Lagoa. However, in Brazil, we have to add in a "maybe" to the plan, as Brazilians are often undependable.

• Members

- - - as each trip to Brazil I am only at Lagoa my last night while waiting for my late flight back to the states, so one night there each trip,

If your return flight is not already locked in, American Airlines has a non stop flight from Sao Paulo to LAX. The flight leaves at 12:15 a.m. - or 15 minutes past midnight. The extra time would allow you to stay at Lagoa maybe an hour longer than usual. The flight number is AA216 -

-

If your return flight is not already locked in, American Airlines has a non stop flight from Sao Paulo to LAX. The flight leaves at 12:15 a.m. - or 15 minutes past midnight. The extra time would allow you to stay at Lagoa maybe an hour longer than usual. The flight number is AA216 -

-

Thanks Mvan! I knew about that flight, in fact a friend, Hunkster on here, is going back on that flight the same night as I am taking the flight from Sao Paulo to DFW on to Orange county. My flight leaves at 11:40pm so we decided we will take a taxi from Lagoa to the airport together since his flight is only 40 minutes later.

There are a couple reasons I take one stop flight over the direct flight. One, the plane to DFW is the new 777 configuration and the Business class seats are much nicer with more ammenities, imho, then the older 767 configuration which is the plane they use for the direct flight to LAX. Flying into LAX gets you into L.A. at 6:30 a.m. so rush hour to get back home to the O.C. and takes me about an hour and half on a good day! Flying into O.C. is a 15 min drive for me. Also I like the break instead of taking the direct flight which I think is 12-1/2 hrs., it is 10-1/2 hr. flight to DFW, I get off the plane run up to the admirals club and take a shower, change clothes and when I am finished it just about perfect timing to catch my flight to O.C.

But the direct flight is a good alternative for those in L.A. flying to Sao Paulo.

• Members

Thanks Mvan! I knew about that flight, in fact a friend, Hunkster on here, is going back on that flight the same night as I am taking the flight from Sao Paulo to DFW on to Orange county. My flight leaves at 11:40pm so we decided we will take a taxi from Lagoa to the airport together since his flight is only 40 minutes later.

There are a couple reasons I take one stop flight over the direct flight. One, the plane to DFW is the new 777 configuration and the Business class seats are much nicer with more amenities, imho, then the older 767 configuration which is the plane they use for the direct flight to LAX. Flying into LAX gets you into L.A. at 6:30 a.m. so rush hour to get back home to the O.C. and takes me about an hour and half on a good day! Flying into O.C. is a 15 min drive for me. Also I like the break instead of taking the direct flight which I think is 12-1/2 hrs., it is 10-1/2 hr. flight to DFW, I get off the plane run up to the admirals club and take a shower, change clothes and when I am finished it just about perfect timing to catch my flight to O.C.

But the direct flight is a good alternative for those in L.A. flying to Sao Paulo.

That makes sense. I had not factored in the traffic to your final destination at that early time of the morning.

I WAS WRONG!! God I can't believe I just admitted that! Now that is something I rarely admit to even when I am!! lol but as I have gotten older I have mellowed alittle!
anyhow, I had stated in the post above that one of the reasons I take the flight I do instead of the direct flight from Sao Paulo to LAX is because the plane on the direct flight is a Boeing 767, I was wrong it is a 777 also, but the older configuration with the seats that don't lay flat and there are 3 seats across in the middle section! UGH! the New configuration is 1 2 1 and the seats are angled at about 30 degrees away from the person across the aisle from you if you have the single row window seats and if you are in the center with the two seat they are also angled away from each other..see photo below. I like that, as I want to sleep and not engage in conversation with anyone...well unless they are hot then its a different story! lol

Seriously the best thing is that I am 6'5" and I can lay out flat in these new seat beds!! I arrive both in Brazil and back home rested after what is a total of 13-1/2 hour flight time.

post-119356-0-46855600-1421596104_thumb.

post-119356-0-66587900-1421596110_thumb.

post-119356-0-58685300-1421596124_thumb.

• Members

I WAS WRONG!! God I can't believe I just admitted that! Now that is something I rarely admit to even when I am!! lol but as I have gotten older I have mellowed a little!

anyhow, I had stated in the post above that one of the reasons I take the flight I do instead of the direct flight from Sao Paulo to LAX is because the plane on the direct flight is a Boeing 767, I was wrong it is a 777 also, but the older configuration with the seats that don't lay flat and there are 3 seats across in the middle section! UGH! the New configuration is 1 2 1 and the seats are angled at about 30 degrees away from the person across the aisle from you if you have the single row window seats and if you are in the center with the two seat they are also angled away from each other..see photo below. I like that, as I want to sleep and not engage in conversation with anyone...well unless they are hot then its a different story! lol

Seriously the best thing is that I am 6'5" and I can lay out flat in these new seat beds!! I arrive both in Brazil and back home rested after what is a total of 13-1/2 hour flight time.

Thanks for the clarification about the aircraft number.

Along those lines, American is in process of retrofitting its old 777-200s similar to those found on the 777W model you mentioned.

Eventually, the new retrofitted aircraft will be in heavy use along with the 777W. At the present time, the retrofitted 777-200 leaves from Miami to Rio (and Spain).

Those going to Rio might want to route through Miami to experience this newly designed interior. The 777-200 retrofit eliminates first class.

The service on the 777-200 will be business or coach. Check out the photos at the below link.

Here is the link:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/aboutUs/ourPlanes/boeing-777-200-retrofit.jsp

-

I just wish American would bring down the fares from Miami to Rio. The exchange rates and hotel prices have come back to making Brazil affordable. I was just looking at prices this summer, and they are asking $1800. to Rio. This will come down but it still ends up being about $1000. I just bought a ticket Friday from Miami to Bangkok and it $970. But the Rio flights are packed everyday so I guess you can't blame them for getting what people will pay. I to, love the 777W. I'm doing Dallas/Hong Kong in a couple of weeks in first. Done business several times and it's great.

• Members

I just wish American would bring down the fares from Miami to Rio. The exchange rates and hotel prices have come back to making Brazil affordable. I was just looking at prices this summer, and they are asking $1800. to Rio.

The largest single expense for a commercial airline company is fuel. The price of oil (fuel) has recently dropped more than 30% but the price of airline tickets to Brazil and to many other locations has dropped only 5%. I guess we will have to subscribe to the same arithmetic course used by the airlines to understand the logic behind the pricing of air fares.-

My flight roundtrip Orange County to Sao Paulo(SNA/GRU) was $1250. then I used upgrades for Business class. On this plane Business class to me is not much noticeable difference then First class! I was in first on my last trip and other then there are fewer people in the cabin, not a noticeable enough difference to me to justify the price between the two.
One reason fares haven't dropped to Brazil, I think is that there are now so many Brazilians flying! So the airlines are not incentivized to drop fares, their flights are full! Up until about two years ago on my flights there and back I would estimate 90% americans and 10% Brazilians on the flights, but with their economy the past couple years, many more Brazilians are flying and my last two trips over 3/4 of the passengers were Brazilians on my flights! Also the U.S. has made it much much easier for Brazilians to get VISAS. I know of 4 different sauna boys that have made trips to the U.S. this past year! Previously they would never have been able to get VISAS.

• Members

If the price of oil stays the same or continues to drop, the biggest cost for US airlines will be labor. Management has always complained about this and will continue to do so. Poor management will continue to be the largest contributor to bottom line. Silly how deregulation has led to inefficiencies, isn't it? Anyone remember when paying customers were treated like those responsible for profits? Not anytime lately. :(

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

. Silly how deregulation has led to inefficiencies, isn't it?

Maybe it would be better to say that the deregulation of fares and route structure exposed the true cost of flying from here to there at any given level of service?

Pilots and other labor want to get paid as though the FAA still set airline revenues at whatever level the airlines needed to make a profit. Passengers demand a high level of service at a cattle car price point.

But I agree that, for management, figuring out how to operate in a competitive environment is still a work in progress.

garethLong_workInProgress_small.gif

• Members

I believe you mean the CAB set fares. The FAA has enough difficulties coping with their actual regulated responsibilities. ^_^

This course set some 25 years ago is still reaping unpredicted results. Everything shiny is not gold. ^_^

Best regards.

RA1

• Members

Oops, my bad, RA1. Pure ignorance on my part.

I recall reading a while back that if you toted up all the cash that has been invested in the airline industry since the twenties and subtracted the current net worth of the airlines, you would have a negative figure, even if you added back in all the dividends ever paid.

Right off hand, I can't think of any other major industry that has been such a black hole for investor money. Yet somehow they keep flying. There really is something magical about aviation. :lol:

I recall reading a while back that if you toted up all the cash that has been invested in the airline industry since the twenties and subtracted the current net worth of the airlines, you would have a negative figure, even if you added back in all the dividends ever paid.

Right off hand, I can't think of any other major industry that has been such a black hole for investor money. Yet somehow they keep flying. There really is something magical about aviation. :lol:

Tangentially but interestingly, to me anyway, at the Detroit Auto Show this past week the inimitable Sergio Marchionne made somewhat comparable remarks about the car biz.

ap409241888283.jpg?quality=80&w=840&h=48

For most of his career, Sergio Marchionne has been treating established business practices with blithe disregard. And with remarkable success. Whether it involves taking control of Chrysler in 2009 without laying out a penny, or something as simple as wearing a dark sweater and gingham shirt everywhere in place of a suit and tie, Marchionne goes his own way. He doesn’t make a fetish out of it (though you suspect he’s amused by the reactions he gets), he just does it.

The latest demonstration of Marchionne the iconoclast was on display at the Detroit auto show on Monday. In remarkable display of candor, the FCA CEO gave what amounted to a graduate seminar in automotive economics— using numbers from Fiat Chrysler’s business plan that are usually considered confidential. It was the kind of information that is confided in private conversation and on off-the-record terms, not in a public forum like a motor show.

The revelations came about 40 minutes into what had, up until that point, been a duller-than-usual news conference dominated by parochial questions about Chrysler assembly plants in Toledo and Windsor, Ontario. Then a reporter asked Marchionne about the possibility of industry consolidation, a subject on which he has spoken many times.

Perhaps bored by the familiar subject matter, Marchionne moved on. He usually complains about manufacturers who are forced to maintain production capacity for which they have few customers because of government opposition. This time, he raised the discussion to a new level.

Marchionne started what became an eight-minute monologue. “The problem with the car business has never structurally been that it is an unrestrained production farm that keeps on spewing off cars for a demand that doesn’t exist,” he told the assembled journalists, thereby skewering one piece of received wisdom. Instead, he continued, the problem was the inability of the industry to earn its cost of capital.

This wouldn’t be surprising coming from a securities analyst, but was a breathtaking admission coming from a CEO. “I don’t know how many car companies can say with a straight face we are earning our cost of capital,” he went on, “even in the benign interest environment in which we are living.” In other words, automakers would be better off investing in something other than the auto business.

The reason is, Marchionne said, that the cost for each manufacturer to develop its own unique cars and trucks had become prohibitive. Case in point: Chrysler’s new Town & Country minivan, coming in 2016.

Actual numbers are hard to come by, but in past years the cost of developing a new vehicle for a single plant was often put at $1 billion. Marchionne said the new minivan was costing twice that—$2 billion! He even broke the number down: $700 million to $800 million to engineer the new vehicle and its powertrain, the rest for improvements and additions to the Canadian plant where it will be built, along with the paint shop. That’s a huge number for a vehicle that is usually considered to be moderately, though not hugely profitable. That’s also a lot of fixed costs to amortize on every unit.

Multiply the cost for one model line across an entire company, and you come up with a big number. Marchionne told his audience that capital spending by Fiat Chrysler will amount to $75 billion to $80 billion by 2018. “That’s a lot of money,” he added unnecessarily.

The problem, as Marchionne sees it, is that while manufacturers are able to cooperate on small cost-sharing ventures, they aren’t willing to do so on large ones. Marchionne referenced Fiat’s own joint venture with Mazda to develop a new roadster. “Have we saved money? Yes. Had we done it with a mass-market vehicle, the answer is no. “

Competition and brand-building means that every manufacturer wants to make its own core components, like, say, four cylinder engines, leading to ruinous overlap in Marchionne’s estimation. “You are talking about hundreds of millions of duplicative and redundant investments that do not bear any benefit for the consumer.” He sees no reason why similar engines can’t be made with 85 percent common parts, with 15 percent reserved for individualization.

Marchionne singled out Toyota and Volkswagen as two companies that successfully and economically reuse components among product lines. But he argues that other makers won’t be bailed out by expanded markets and higher sales. While many have looked to demand in China as a solution to higher costs, Marchionne doesn’t see it that way. “We have created some pretty formidable players over there as joint venture partners who are going to be looking for [market] space that will have to be created and the only way you can respond to the competitive pressure is to have the least-cost solution.”

Marchionne calls it a medium or long-term issue, not a short-term one. “It is not a problem for 2015 or 2016, but it will be in 2020.”

The news conference was winding down. Marchione was asked if family owners like the Fords, VW’s Piechs, or Fiat Agnellis were blocking sensible collaboration among manufacturers.

“I know them all,” Marchionne said. “The real problem is not them. The real problem is the ego of executives. I don’t ever remember a turkey inviting himself to a Thanksgiving dinner. Redundancy in cases like this exists in the executive ranks That’s where it needs to be addressed.”

Too many executives! Marchionne seemed to be enjoying his lecture, but at that point, a public relations operative declared that no more questions would be accepted and the microphones were turned off. The Marchionne seminar on automotive economics was concluded. Until next time.

http://fortune.com/2015/01/13/sergio-marchionne-detroit-auto-show/

• Members

So just when he was getting down to the nut cutting and name names, his PR guy unplugs his microphone and drags him off stage. :lol: Marchionne must have been bored out of his gourd.

But I still say there's a humongous difference between not earning back your cost of capital for a few decades and actually losing cash money over the entire 90 year history of the industry, all firms combined. Remember GM may have pissed away all its retained capital (and a hell of a lot of its creditor's capital) in the run up to its bankruptcy, but from the 1920's through the 1980's it churned out a shit load of cash for its stockholders.

• Members

Meanwhile back to Lagoa, a Brazilian sauna -

I returned to Lagoa this evening. Leandro was not there. Since I have an appointment with him for next Wednesday, I did not expect to see him there.

This being Sunday, Lagoa was not so busy. At most, there were twenty clients and about that many garotos.

Wednesday and Friday are the best days for Lagoa. Best meaning high probability of a lot of good looking garotos.

The lack of airconditioning was obvious tonight due to today's temperature reaching more than 90 degrees in Sao Paulo. The heat and humidity most likely was the cause of the low turn out, both in garotos and clients. High temperatures are again predicted for tomorrow.

I stayed at Lagoa longer than I thought I could, given the heat and the lack in interesting inventory (garotos).

There is always tomorrow.

-

Guest loganguydc

I just paid $381 from Washington, DC to Rio over Memorial Day weekend on American. Yes I know that is a steal compared to what else is out there price wise.

• Members

Sorry for the digression, Mvan1. Sometimes I forget my manners.

No problem.

Many of us have been to Brazil lots of times. We sometimes use the same airline company. It was interesting to discuss the interiors of the different planes that have taken us to Brazil. After all, we spend more than twelve hours on each flight.

-

Guest lurkerspeaks

I just paid $381 from Washington, DC to Rio over Memorial Day weekend on American. Yes I know that is a steal compared to what else is out there price wise.

Wow what a great rate... Is that RT or OW? either way it is a good price. From here in PHX, it has been around $1200+ lately

• Members

One reason fares haven't dropped to Brazil, I think is that there are now so many Brazilians flying! So the airlines are not incentivized to drop fares, their flights are full! Up until about two years ago on my flights there and back I would estimate 90% americans and 10% Brazilians on the flights, but with their economy the past couple years, many more Brazilians are flying and my last two trips over 3/4 of the passengers were Brazilians on my flights! Also the U.S. has made it much much easier for Brazilians to get VISAS. I know of 4 different sauna boys that have made trips to the U.S. this past year! Previously they would never have been able to get VISAS.

Have any come to visit you yet, maybe stay for a visit??