Guest Driver

Driver's eleventh trip to Brasil approaches. 9-11-2015

Guest Driver

Will be good to catch up with Ihpguy and hear about his European adventure and, in eight days time, meet Tomcal in Porto Alegre. Tomcal who i have not seen in probably 7 years.

This is a fairly bog standard trip in terms of saunas and timings so i probably won't wont post too much unless something has really changed.

Guest tomcal

I know you English do things differently then Americans but don't you mean 4/9/2015? :huh: or how Brazilians write it, 9/4/2015?

It will be great to see you again, but remember, I am older so I get first pick when we land at Mezziniu!

Guest tomcal

Who you calling girls? Three aging broads.

Ihpguy, Driver and I will all be in Porto Alegre next weekend! that is the three aging broads he's referring to! :-)

Just how old are you Tomcal?

while it's no secret how old I am among many of the posters here, since I have met and traveled with quite a few of the members on this forum, and several I consider good friends! I don't want to publicly publish my age only because there are a lot of Brazilian guys that think I am younger then I am and I like to keep them thinking that! let's just say I am older then most and younger then a few on here! lol

although if you go back to the Porto Alegre post from January on here, you can see a photo of me on stage starting a strip show! :-)

Guest Driver

I know you English do things differently then Americans but don't you mean 4/9/2015? :huh: or how Brazilians write it, 9/4/2015?

It will be great to see you again, but remember, I am older so I get first pick when we land at Mezziniu!

You get there a day before so already will have sampled many of the best ;-)