Badboy81

Is age ever an issue in the Brazil Saunas Scene-Too Old Or Too Young?

Hey Guys-

Would love to hear some personal experiences from guys based on their age on the type of experiences they have had in the saunas scene.

I started traveling to Brazil at about 25 and based on my experiences, I have had guys willingly want to "hang out" outside of the saunas as well as had guys question why I was in the sauna in the first place.

I have read some responses based on physical appearance but would love to hear the dynamic based on age alone....the seasoned gents, the younger guys, etc.

At the end of the day, it is all about the money but aside from that, how was your experience with how you were treated....

Guest parisrio2000

Important question: are you a top or a bottom? Were the guys you hung out with outside tops, straight, or were they gay guys and bottoms? It makes a big difference.

I am a total top...I didn't really ask the guys if they were gay or straight...I didn't care...I was more interested in what they would and wouldn't do....

As far as sexuality goes, I have no idea....I know that they may have (in Brazil) girlfriends or boyfriends but they are much more fluid than a curious or bi guy or even a "gay for pay guy" is....ie, kissing, cuddling, willing to spend the night, etc.

Guest parisrio2000

See if you're a total top then it does change things. The guys who are willing to meet you outside the sauna for no pay are likely gay guys. You can get those kinds of guys in clubs or bars in Brazil or in the US. So like them, I'm curious about why you'd go to saunas at all.

I've never seen or heard of the kind of guy I like in the saunas spend time outside with another guy for no money. They're straight, or whatever you want to call them, but it's a different thing. They're total tops and not interested in guys if there's no money involved. So the answer to your question is very different depending on who you're talking about. If I was a total top I'd have nothing to do with saunas.

From reading the posts of others, I have noticed that a lot of other guys are total tops...

As far as why they would spend the night or hang out for no pay, I definitely don't think it's because I'm so hot but maybe because they feel at ease with somebody closer to their own ages or size when out in public???

As I said in the first post, I have had some guys question why I am in the sauna at all.

For me personally, I like being able to chill out, relax, have a drink and look at attractive guys.....after the beach and the cultural events I take in for the day, I like relaxing in the saunas.

I am older and bigger than most and never had an issue getting guys to stay outside of the sauna. I think a great deal has to do with the way they are treated and not just the cash. Yes, the cash is primary but the time is also fixed or allotted and extra time is give freely to those that treat them with kindness and respect.