Guest Simon208

Bangkok Massage

Guest Simon208

Hi

I have just arrived back to Bangkok after a gap of a few years.

I am staying in Silom....went out last night to a massage place in what I think was called Silom Plaza down near the Sofitel on the opposiate side of the Road....on the first floor the last time I was there there where 2 boy massage places. Last night the shutter where down and the place closed.

I then went down the road near the Golden Cock...the massage place there was closed as well.

Is this just becuase it was Thursday....have they closed for good or because of low season?

Can anybody recommend any other places in the area for an oil / thai massage with 'optional extras'...what is the standard tip now days.

One last thing the last time I was here there was a 'Gay Map' of Bangkok that broke venues down by areas....where in the Silom area can I get one if they still exsist.

Many Thanks

Simon

Guest fountainhall

Aqua in Sathorn Soi 9 is relatively close. There is usually a good selection of boys. Tell the mamasan what you like and he'll make suggestions. Not sure what their minimum tip is - if any, but I am sure it must be around 1,000 Bt. or a bit more. There is also Adonis at the Sathorn end of Soi Convent. Never been there, but it has a couple of good reviews on the utopia-asia website.

For the gay guide map, try Sphinx - the bar/restaurant at the end of Silom Soi 4. They usually have several publications available right by the entrance.

I enjoyed a place called Fan Club on my trip last year. It is on a small sub-soi off of Convent Rd near the Silom end. It's on the same little street as the Indigo restaurant. Nice, more upscale place. Good shower in the room. Big bed. Very clean. My masseur did a rather short massage before the "extras" began. He was a nice, sweet guy. But if you want more real massage first you probably want to ask.

Adonis always has a big selection. They are at the Sathorn end of Convent. I had a decent massage there from a skinny little guy once I got him to stop using so much hard pressure on my legs. I was in agony briefly. Unfortunately dirty, moldy shower was off-putting.

GT, on your advise, I tried B and N when I was in Bangkok last spring. Well I make a return visit next week and by the end of my trip I'm sure I will be well know at B and N. They had a good selection of boys and I was made to feel vey comfortable.

Guest gay_grampa

I have tried all the places mentioned by other posters and it's hit and miss in all of them. It depends on the masseur - not the venue.

Currently I use SENSO on Soi Saladaeng. It's quite new and have a good selection of boys and hunks. The massage is always good and the happy endings have never been a disappointment. Costs around 650 for the massage depending on type of oil or cream and the tip of 1000 has always been accepted with a smile.

There's a map on the website.