Guest lurkerspeaks

Exchange rate

• Members

My question is: have the prices gone up because the guys follow these exchange rates? Meaning, does what used to cost 50 Reias now cost $150? Or are the prices still priced only for the local currency?

There is no set price. It all depends on how much the boy thinks he worth, and your negotiation skills. By default, local customers pay less, and the tourists (those who don't speak Portuguese) pay more.

I pay $100.R and that includes cumming and i can't remember being turned down in recent memory! This price is not tied to the value of R but is tied to the customer! Some customers pay more because they want to, or the feel guilty, or they don't know how to negotiate, or a myriad of other reasons! Some pay less, i had friends several weeks ago paying $80.R Naturally the Hot or In demand guys will ask and often get more($200.R) but that is rare. Also the boys talk...ALOT! so if you were feeling particularly generous one night and gave a guy $150/200./250. Reias, expect the next night ALL the boys working there will know and expect that amount!

• Members

I pay $100.R and that includes cumming and i can't remember being turned down in recent memory! This price is not tied to the value of R but is tied to the customer! Some customers pay more because they want to, or the feel guilty, or they don't know how to negotiate, or a myriad of other reasons! Some pay less, i had friends several weeks ago paying $80.R Naturally the Hot or In demand guys will ask and often get more($200.R) but that is rare. Also the boys talk...ALOT! so if you were feeling particularly generous one night and gave a guy $150/200./250. Reias, expect the next night ALL the boys working there will know and expect that amount!

Thank you so much, tomcal. That's exactly the kind of helpful info I wanted to know!