TotallyOz

411 Uruguay

Anyone been to Uruguay lately? How is the scene? I hear it is very gay friendly. Are there saunas? hookers? guys for hire? Easy to find?

I may be there for a few months next summer and am curious to know if it is going to be a good trip or not even worth planning.

HELP!!!

• Members

Uruguay is definitely gay friendly, Oz, but I don't know the scene there. Everybody says that it is a very pleasant country, where time seems to have stopped. You say you'll be there next summer. Just remember that "our" Northern Hemisphere summer is their winter and that it might not be the best season to be there. One of the good things about Montevideo is that it is across the Río de la Plata from Buenos Aires....

...settled largely by immigrants from Northern Italy and Northern Spain. Good looking people.

Ahh...this brings back memories of two brothers from Uruguay that I met in at the old Boardwalk in No.Miami in 1997/98. and again met two guys from there at Lagoa in Sao Paulo this past year! Boiworship is right they are very goodlooking people!