12is12

Reporting on Colombia and Bolivia

Hi Guys,

Fortunately (for me at least), I have nothing to report on the for pay scene.

Landed in Barranquilla a day before the carnival began. Within two days I got 100 messages in Grindr, only one of them mentioned money

However, I didn't even have to choose among them. As I have reported before, a month prior to my travel I registered my profile on MH (alternating weekly between Brnql, Medellin and Manizales),and had established contact with two guys. They were both good, but one of them was also a very nice person. I therefore invited him to join me on a week long drive to Mdlln and Mnzls. Consequently, I had no reason to sample the boys also in those cities.

Of course I paid their expenses while they were with me, but no money exchanged hands. I gave each a present, to his liking. They both spoke English.

In Mdln and Mnzls I also received scores of msgs on grindr, no talk of money.

I was solicited by Tobi Club, the rate there is about $30 for the best looking guys. It's about the same with for pay guys outside clubs or saunas.

La Paz in Bolivia is a different story.

In a city of 2 million, there are 120 profiles on Grindr. None of them excited me. I got circa 25 msgs. I hooked up with 5, mainly for conversation and company. Had sex with two, one good and one not.

Even the young guys here are a bit stocky, with small dicks. Not at all the typical Latin look.

That's all.

Can anyone advise on Iceland?

• Members

When you say MH, are you talking about Manhunt? Is it not allowed to mention other websites, or maybe just bad form? I'm just trying to understand.

However, I didn't even have to choose among them. As I have reported before, a month prior to my travel I registered my profile on MH (alternating weekly between Brnql, Medellin and Manizales),and had established contact with two guys.

• Members

With no intention to start another long discussion, I must say I was very disappointed by the guys in Bogota. Most of them are tiny slim guys with small cock. Why is Colombia so well ranked on the cock size chart? Was I in the wrong Colombia?

Keep in mind that, because if it's geography, Colombia is actually like 3 or 4 countries in one. For example, Bogota is an Andean region populated by indigenous folk and Europeans. Cartagena is as Carribean as Cuba. They are 45 minutes apart by air but 14 hours or so by car. Cali is the blackest of the big cities in Colombia and Medellin is the most sophisticated. From cuisine to accent to body type and ethnicity, these four areas are totally different, if you want big Latin cocks, try Cali or Cartagena next time. Medellin has the best developed market for fun.

• Members

So I'm still assuming MH is Manhunt?

I second Jayblk, expecially about Medellin.

Torogen, I'm unfamiliar with any etiquette rule prohibiting mentions of other websites.

I would abide such a rule, only if it appeared 'formally' on this website.